Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: criminal minds

criminal minds

anyone watch this show?

I LOVE this show. it's like a train wreck. I can't take my eyes away from it but it always freaks me out.

I just love the different spin it has from other crime shows. the whole mindset behind the criminals (hence the name lol) It's one of those shows that can (in some instances) feel BAD for the criminal.

Plus... shemar moore is pretty easy on the eyes lol. I've liked him as an actor since he was on The Young and The Restless.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Love it too......BUT.....I believe I saw Shemar Moore FIRST, being around longer than you. Watch it lady!

I've been Boooo'd!

I hate all those shows, except for one. NCIS is pretty humorous at parts - which is the only reason I can watch it SOMETIMES. Those shows freak the hell out of me. I hate them lol - I'll stick to Family Guy and Spongebob

OOOOH k9karen... it's on. lol I'll fight ya for him HAHAHAHA

alyssa... haha yeah they give me nightmares sometimes... but I just can't resist them

I loooooooove this show. I like Reid and Penelope. My boyfriend and I always laugh at Shemar Moore's character because he is almost ALWAYS frowning... even when he's not unhappy lol!

Another Criminal Minds fan

Followed by CSI:NY. I also love the Law & Order shows.

They are all ripped from the headlines, and we sit and try to figure out which ones they choose. Last night on L&O, it was 3 different ones - the lady who had the accident north of NYC, driving while drunk? - health care reform - and propofol, the drug MJ was hooked on.

OH yeah garcia CRACKS me up. I love her. she's so quirky. I adore her.

I love the report her and morgan have going. haha. they are so cute.

and yes I do like reid too

and please tell me....

the guy that plays hotchner (sp?) does his voice not PERFECTLY suit batman? he would be PERFECT to at least be the voice actor for batman lol

Love the show, can't get enough of it, even the reruns. Love Garcia and Gideon.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I LOVE Law & Order SVU, especially Elliot!! OMG, he is THE hottest thing since carmel iced lattes!!!!! One night with him and I'd be a VERY happy woman!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

On "Criminal Minds" - Me too, me too! I really got into it when Joe Mantegna joined the cast; he's from Chicago. Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Reid) reminds me of my nephew. He is 29 and my nephew is 25.
    And on "Law and Order SVU" - Me too, me too! I'm right behind Moosmom about Christopher Meloni. And the production designer, Dean Taucher, is from Chicago.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ok... so I just started watching criminal minds religiously the last couple seasons so I GOTTA ASK....

What happened to Gideon? why did he leave? I missed that episode or series of episodes.

I also like NCIS and I may be crazy but Gibbs (mark harmon) that man is like a fine wine. he just gets better with age. YES he is like twice my age but he is a SILVER FOX lol. Whenever he gest rough and starts pushing bad guys around Brian always laughs and says "Well I know who you'll be dreaming about tonight" HAHAHAHA

Another fan here! I love the psychological aspect of it. And of course Shemar Moore is a hottie

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I LOVE Law & Order SVU, especially Elliot!! OMG, he is THE hottest thing since carmel iced lattes!!!!! One night with him and I'd be a VERY happy woman!!!
    AHHHH I LOVE him! There have been a few episodes with him without a shirt on and I thought I was going to pass out.....but of course then I would have missed it

LOVE THE SHOW!
    & all the CSI ones!
    Don't have to ask me twice!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I never miss this show, like the whole format. Sometimes it does get a bit gory tho I have always been a fan of Joe Montegna.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Another big Criminal Minds fan here.

Favorite character: Penelope Garcia (who in real life knows nothing about computers)

Favorite scene: Hacker duel between Garcia and Kevin Lynch (who later becomes her boyfriend).

Lots of good one liners and funny scenes in between the excellent, cliff hanging drama. Always keeps you guessing 'who dun it'.

To answer the question above 'what happened to Gideon'...

There was an episode where they had the right bad guy, but no hard evidence, they had to let him go when a copycat killer got someone. That made them all doubt whether they really had the right guy or not. Then the copycat killer (a suicidal college student) corners the bad guy and asks him to kill her because she doesn't have the nerve. The FBI team tries to intervene and get the girl to drop the knife she has but instead she freaks and stabs the bad guy in the gut, they keep talking to her but she turns the knife into her own belly. Gideon is heartbroken that not only did he doubt his profiling, but that two people got killed in the end. So he leaves a letter for Ried (knowing it would be him to come looking for him) and drives off into the sunset so to speak. I believe he left at the end of season 3.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022