Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ripley

Play hard at the Bridge, sweet boy.

Dear Lori, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Ripley. He was such a sweet and handsome boy. I believe you picked the right time to say goodbye, so that he didn't have to suffer. He had a long and wonderful life with you and I hope that will be a comfort in this sad time.

Rest in Peace, sweet Ripley - you will never be forgotten, and you will be in your mommy's heart forever!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lori, what a testament to the good mom that you are and have been to Ripley all these 17 1/2 years. He lived such a good life w/you but I know that isn't what it's all about right now; it's that you'll miss his sweet face and those panda paws. RIP sweet Ripley and peace to you, Lori.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My heartfelt condolences and sympathies go out to you as well. I'm so sorry for your loss. He certainly was a special boy and his legacy will live on as long as you keep helping kitties. They have him to thank for being such a wonderful guy.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

What a wonderful life he led. RIP, sweet Ripley

We are so sad to hear about your Friend Ripley.
    This has been maybe the worst year for Our Pet Talker Friends losing thier long time Cat Companions that I can recall.
    I look at the names om the Cat Memorial thread and almost are are Cats who have been here for many years and we see them when they are young, when they are in thier primes and now when its thier turn to pass on to the Rainbow Bridge.
    When I saw the name Ripley I said oh no, and had LES.
    I know that Ripley is a Grand Old Cat and a big Part of Your Life
    Hes now with the Awesome Angel Army touring the USA with his beautiful wings of Silver and Gold , and hes starting his search for that One Place where you will all be reunited in love again.
    On your
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Lori i am so sad to read your thread, i know it is never easy no matter what, even though you knew it was his time, he is indeed a fine feline, very beautiful, was he maine coon?

Please know you are in my thoughts at this sad time, and feel happy knowing that Ripley shared a wonderful happy life with you, and treasure your special memories, take care and HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so sory for your loss
    My prayers are with you.

RIP handsome Ripley.
    astrid

I am so sorry for your loss.. Ripley God Speed to RB & play hard at the Bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so very sorry. What a handsome, beautiful cat, and what a wonderful long life he shared with you!

God bless you and give you peace in your sorrow.

Rest in peace, dearest Ripley, you are so much loved and missed.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

11. Godspeed Ripley! Oh how much you were loved and how much you gave in return!

Jazzcat, I am so sorry for your loss. ((((HUGS))))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh NO. I am so sorry to hear this. You looked after him so well, gave him ice cubes, and he lived as long as he did because of your love and care.

I know - it is never long enough.

{{{{hugs}}}}

ETA: Found a couple of pics...love this one:

Happy toes, being brushed by Dad:

Ripley and Meowmie: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ghlight=Ripley

Ripley's Post: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ghlight=Ripley

And at 7 weeks old:

Ripley, little did you know then that you had the best furrever home of all.
    Last edited by Catty1; 11-05-2009 at 08:42 PM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Unhappy

Lori, I am so sorry, and sad, to read that it was time for Ripley to leave you and go to the Bridge. Such a beautiful boy.

Rest in peace dear Ripley.

I am sorry to read about your Ripley....Sleep softly, dear Ripley...
    Nine is Fine!!