Thread: Sunkist

Sunkist

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!! If you aren't the most strikingly beautiful bird I have ever seen, I don't know what you are!!!! What a great sight to see this morning!!!

Congratulations, Sunkist, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

You've bowled me over too, Sunkist!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!! I think the bird world should create a new "breed" in your honor...the Rainbow Conure! You've certainly brightenend my day with your beauty and your incredibly sweet, gentle and loving personality! Congratulations gorgeous Sunkist, Pet of the Day! Today all our days have been kissed with sunshine, thanks to you!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It is very foggy this morning in California so when I turned on my computer to see our beautiful Pet of the Day - it was as though the sun came bursting out of my screen.

What a beautiful girl you are and it is a real treat for all of us to be able to see you.

I hope you get to enjoy many more long walks and cuddles with your humans.

You must light up their life!

Good Morning Sunkist, I love that photo of you and you have brightened my day already. What a beautiful girl you are and so smart, under the covers, giving out kisses, playing ball. Goodness you are a wonderful companion and your family is so lucky to have you with them. Congratulations dear, sweet, Sunkist Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sunkist
    Golly, what a beautiful bird you are. You outshine the flowers behind you. You sound like one happy bird and who wouldn't be with such a loving family of humans and birds too. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

All I can say is WOW! What a beautiful birdie you are. I bet you are very spoiled, hehe! Congrats on being "Pet of the Day"
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

That is one be-a-u-teeful birdie!! She looks and sounds like a real sweetie too! A bird that plays under the covers and says "gimme kiss"...what a charmer! Sunkist is the perfect name for her! Congrats, colorful, rainbow Sunkist!!
    Tania, Mugsy's Mom
    English/American Bulldog