Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Bianco

Beautiful Bianco

Hello, Bianco. You are a very handsome feline It is good that your human found you and you found a new with lots of love and food. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human.

Bianco

You sure DID make me smile. Can you believe how rotten people can be? I wish your former owner could have the same treatment that she gave you; how disgusting! I'm so glad you could give your new Mom something to smile about again also. Take care of yourself and your Mom, and enjoy your special day today.

There's nothing sadder to me than hunger whether in humans or animals. I'm so sorry that Bianco had to experience hunger for even a minute, let alone to the point where his bones were showing. Ah, but that was then and now he's got a full belly and he's safe and warm and loved, living the good life, thanks to his human. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome Bianco. You certainly deserve it.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Of course you made us smile, Bianco, how could we not? You've grown into a beautiful boy and you've made your Mom proud and happy. That's a great thing! I hope you don't remember much before your forever home.

Happy COTD to you, sweetheart; I know you'll be getting lots of extra attention on your special day. You're the light of your Mom's life and I thank her for sharing you with us. Have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi beautiful Bianco!!!
    I'm so sorry you had to live for a while with that stupid human who wouldn't fed you how can that people live with themselves??!!
    But thank God your human found you at a perfect time and really gave you a "happily ever after" story, you're a little angel and you deserve it

Congratulations on your special day handsome baby boy, I hope you get extra spoiled today

Happy COTD!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Of course that beautiful face makes me smile! What a gorgeous guy you are, Bianco.

Let's not discuss your former owner. It will just make all of us mad and sad at the same time. Payback will take care of that person in time.

I am so happy that you are well loved and cared for now by someone who obviously needs you as much as you need her! It was meant to be.

Have a wonderful day today, and a wonderful life!! Eat a lot, play, and get special lovins today!!

Congratulations, sweetie!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Bianco.. Your so Handsome & such a Pretty white coat.. Love your name & the meaning.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow!
    A Big Cat of the Day just across the lake from us in Our Capital City of Toronto or Hog Town as Dad calls it.
    Hes just joking, as we dont really think that there are really a lot of Pigs in Toronto although we really wouldnt mind if there were.
    You are such a nice White Cat Bianco, just like Eddie, only smaller!!
    And you look so ver cool nad happy in your Furr Ever Home!!!

And you live in such a good City with lots of great places to eat, and lots of very good stores that stick every king of Cat Food, Cat Treats and Cat Accesories possible, and we bet that Your Meeowmie spoils you, like Our Dad!

We are sending a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW ACROSS LAKE ONTARIO FOR OUR FELLOW ONTARIAN AND NEWESY CAT OF THE DAY BEATIFIC BIANCO!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bianco

Of course he made me smile, and I love to hear about happy stories/endings! What a beautiful kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    Happy COTD Bianco. You did your job! You made me smile today I have one thing to say to that mean old crone that would throw you in a field. What did the five fingers say to your face?.... SLAP!

Whatcha think C4C2?
    I like that CD! Slap her into the middle of next week!
    I did smile big when I saw you Bianco/Beamer You are now loved and nurtured getting the treatment you deserve. You are a smart little guy as well. And last but not least you are so darn cute Happy COTD!

Bianco what a heart melter you are!!!

Who wouldn't smile when looking at your sweet face? Well, ok, maybe the crazy old lady who had you first but no one in their right mind could resisit you.

I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So nice to hear common sense

Working for a few shelters I am frustrated so often by the number of people who open the door and let their cats run free, forgetting about traffic, predators, cruel human beings, etc. We don't do that to dogs! Why do cats not have the same consideration, security, protection and love! It really ticks me off. And I am glad to hear that this gorgeous kitty is being fed properly now. Unfortunately there is alot of ignorance in that respect also - we don't live on nuts and a bit of water so I don't know what makes people think it is healthy to give cats (and dogs) dry food and water alone. Cats do not drink enough water (and if they drink alot usually it's because of some underlying health issue, like kidney failure). Cats NEED good quality canned food - they are carnivores. Whenever I explain this to people they usually say their cat is fine with just dry but they usually admit they don't like the smell. They need the moisture and the meat they get from canned food. This is why when they do get some canned food they often gobble it up - it's like they are saying FINALLY! These huge containers of dry food are full of fillers like rice, corn, etc. and have no place in our animals diets except to make them gain weight - it does nothing for their organs - it is for OUR convenience (just like non flushable clumping litters that turn to cement in our kitties tummies). Hopefully people will start using the same logic to read labels on pet food and products as they do on their own food now. *getting down off of soap box*
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi there beautiful Bianco! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Yes Bianco, your Mom can rest assured that your heart warming, happily ever after "Cinderfella" story put a huge smile on all of our faces! I'm so sorry that you had to endure such unconscionable abuse and suffering, before finding your way home! But happily you did, and oh boy, just look at you now! And you know Bianco, it sounds to me that you rescued your Mom as much as she rescued you! Bless you sweet boy for helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of her beloved Beamer! Those were some mighty big pawprints to fill, but no doubt you've now taken your own very own special place in heart, right beside Beamer's!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your Mom are both enjoying a happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bianco! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bianco, I am happy that you are safe, loved, and eating all you can eat!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful white Bianco with those golden eyes, you have charmed me today. Sounds like you have meowmie wrapped around those precious paws. Happy Cat of the Day to you!! Mmwah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678