Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peggy!

Peggy!

HELLO PEGGY GIRL-HAPPY COTD WHAT A TRUE SURVIVOR YOU ARE HONEY CHILD. I LOOOVE THE PICTURES TOO, THE BABY PICTURE IS PRECIOUSBLESS YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello, Peggy. You are such a pretty feline I love your catitude Enjoy your special day. Be kind to the other felines of the house - But I know you rule

Queen Peggy, you are such an inspiration to feline and human alike, my girl. The pic of you as a wee one lying in front of the computer keyboard is just ridiculously adorable. One can certainly see why you rule the house; gotta keep everyone in line lest they think that the absence of a paw or two or a difference in ear size makes you weak. On the contrary, it's made you a strong but benevolent queen. You'd fit in my household extremely well; my Fur Posse consists of special needs kitties, too, and I wouldn't have it any other way, although as your mom says, it's best to spay/neuter to keep the population down so that wee ones like you won't be stranded in pipes and other such places.

I'm so happy to have read your story and hope that you will enjoy your most deserved title of COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Peggy , you are truly one of the most Inpirational Cats we have ever met. and the adage that what doesnt kill me makes you stronger certainly fits in your case.
    You are one tough Little Survivor indeed and how wonderful that is that all All Of Of Your Friends and You have a sanctuary where you are all taken care of and treasured and not PTS as too often happens with "difficult"
    Animals.

Er know that Our Awesome Angels love to come by and visit you all when they are in the Big Easy area, and they always have a great time meeting everyone there.
    We wish that we knew an address for you Peggy, there would be a Big Mouse for you, and some for your Companions, courtesy of we Found Cats.

We wish You and Your Companions the Very Best of the Day and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR HEROES PEGGY AND HER FRIENDS AND LOVE TO OUR HEROINE PEGGY OUR CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

To Peggy's Mom

What an amazing person you are - we need more like you. As a volunteer for 3 animal shelters I can say that you are few and far between as we are overflowing with cats - as most shelters are. So I greatly appreciate your plea for people to STOP breeding and sterilize - there should be a law until things get under control again. Bless you for saving this amazing kitty Peggy. She is one lucky being and I am sure you feel privileged to have her in your life as well. All the best to both of you, and all the other furry friends you have taken under your wing.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Peggy!!!

Beautiful Kitty

Peggy, you are so adorable with your one small ear, one big ear! We visited NA last year and it was such fun. Hope you are having as good a time as we did. You pretty girl! :-)

Peggy

Thank you so much for your reply. I am a cat rescuer and have 11 of my own cats including - Bumpy - blind, Stumpy - 3 legged, One Eyed Jack - FIV, no teeth and one eye caused by severe injury to his head at a kitten, Clyde, found after the hurricane outside with no claws on all 4 feet, Tippitina, born with no eyelids so her eye lashes rolled into her eye (7 surgerys later she still has some sight), I now have a mommy and her six kittens that I've had since they were a day old (4 weeks now) and have added two other orphans to her. Of course, am supplementing them for her, two tuxedos that have URI and are waiting to get better to be neutered and adopted and three in a cage outside that are waiting to weigh 2# to be spayed/neutered and returned to the streets in a safe haven place. The goal of NOLA AdvoCATS, is trap and return, but it seems that we always have cats that can't, for some reason or another, be returned to the streets, thus the huge amount in foster. We are a small group of 7 that have successfully returned over 100 cats per month to the streets to live out their lives spayed or neutered and with a rabies shot. We work off donations and our own pockets and find that you can accomplish much with very little.

Thank you for reading about my special child Peggy. If you are ever in New Orleans, please call and come meet my children 504-554-4554

Peggy!

God bless you sweet Peggy and your wonderful Mom. You're both an inspiration to us all. We wish you a long and very happy life.

I do not know who is more wonderful, Peggy, you or your Mom.

Blessings to both of you.

Peggy, what a little heartbreaker you are, sweetie!! Your story is such an inspiration, and I'm so glad there are people like your Mom in this world! There is a special place reserved in Heaven for those who are so caring and wonderful.

Peggy, you have a wonderful celebration for your COTD honor, honey, you deserve all the treats and special love I know is coming your way!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Peggy what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today. What a bright spirit you have!!! Reading about you made me feel I was meeting a very special little angel. I'm sure you will make a wonderful therapy kitty!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Peggy!

Peggy - I was completely taken with your story...I'm so glad that you have a doting 'mom' now! And the fact that all of you furbabies have one defect or another - but are all loved - is awesome!
    I love your pics too! Enjoy your COTD status!

Peggy - My Perfect "Unperfect" Cat

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I too feel blessed to have Peggy in my life even if she is a bit of a "Drama Queen".

I belong to a group called NOLA AdvoCATS and our main goal is trap and release. We try to spay/neuter over 100 cats a month and we're only a group of 7. It is a tedious, back breaking business but very rewarding. If only we could get a handle on the population. Being in the south, we run up again many people that believe that you should leave nature alone - but they're also the ones that call to have us pick up kittens. It's an uphill battle that we're trying to fight one cat at a time and educate the human population as we go.

Peggy is only one of my 11 cats and many fosters (26 now). I have a Dilute Calico Persian cat that we dropped and delivered 6 kittens the next day. They're now residing in my office and she has adopted 2 more orphans. She is a lovely mommy and should also be pet of the day. When they reach 2# and are spayed/neutered, they will be put up for adoption along with "Queen Priscilla", the mommy. In my forever cat population I have Bumpy (blind), Stumpy (3 legged), One Eyed Jack (HIV, extensive damage to his head as a kitten resuting in the loss of an eye and all his teeth), Tippitina (born with no eyelids so her lashes rolled into her eyes - 5 surgeries and some sight now), Clyde (found after Katrina with no claws on any paws) and the rest mostly Katrina strays. I also have two white rescue bunnies that live in my back yard (they were breaders).

If you're ever in New Orleans, please call me Dawn at 504-554-4554 and I'd love to show you my group. I'm very proud of them and how far they've come.

Thanks again for loving Peggy. She's a real charmer

Good morning precious Peggy!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Your indescribably precious photos, (you in your super cape) your incredible story of survival and triumph over adversity, is an inspiration to us all, human and furry! You sweetheart are a fighter (in true LSU spirit) and a true survivor...you and your wonderful Mommy, heroes both!!! We cannot thank her enough for her incredible dedication to helping those creatures most in need of a loving home! Every time I need a dose of inspiration and a smile I will return here to look at your heart melting, heart warming photos, to re-read your amazing story...you truly are a miracle kitty! (And the fact that you rule the roost...no surprise; you ooze cat-i-tude!)
    Congratulations to you and your wonderful family, human and furry! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your Mommy and your furry sibs... and every moment of your blessed life! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Peggy, our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~