Thread: R.I.P. Dear Feisty....10/28/09

R.I.P. Dear Feisty....10/28/09

I have been away for a while again, caring for my sweet, sick Feisty.

It is with a deep heart that I write this. After 6 1/2 months of trying so hard to save our dear Feisty, we had to put her down on Wed. I have not posted this sooner as it is very hard on me to loose her. She was my little girl....and I miss her terribly. It seems she had FIP all along, but only recently started showing clinical signs. We gave her supportive care for about two weeks, but her belly only grew bigger and she only grew weaker. It was the right thing to do.

I miss her dearly and can still feel her face resting on my nose and her warm body on my chest. I will never forget her, as she changed my life for such a short time....her and her "Feisty ways". She was a fighter and had to be given two doses of meds to help her pass to the Rainbow Bridge, but she did in my arms with me telling her she will always be my Feisty girl.

R.I.P. my sweet Feisty....I love you and you will always be my little girl.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

I am so sorry to hear this. I thought she would fight through this, but apparently she was needed at the bridge.

RIP Feisty
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry for your loss; it's never an easy decision, but one our little ones need us to make. Your baby will be waiting for you with open paws.

RIP dear little Feisty and Godspeed to the Bridge. Peace to your family.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh Feisty girl, right to the very end, eh? What a sweet face and pretty girl you are. You will never change except to be healthier at the Bridge. RIP, sweet, pretty girl and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Rest in peace now, dearest Feisty. You are greatly loved and always will be.

My very deepest sympathy to your family, who grieve and miss you so much.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Little Feisty is such a Gorgeous Little Lady, and is now a Full Fledged Member of Our Awesome Angel Army as they tour the USA, and take in the World Series!
    Feisty had her fiorst Philadelphia Cheese Steak last night and her First Philadelphia Cheese Cake.
    She knows that it was her time, and to feel proud of what you dd to help her, Feisty knows that everything you did, you did out of love for her.
    And that love will never fade, as Feisty will be there to visit you and be a Guardian Angel for all the rescues who will follow in her paw prints.
    And there will be a Wonderous Place in Pardise for you all, when you are reunited with the Grace and Blessings of Our All Loving Lord God Above.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry to read about your Fiesty girl, with the black jelly bean paw pads!!! You both fought hard and Fiesty is so grateful for all you did for her. Sleep soflty, sweet Fiesty...
    Nine is Fine!!

Your Feisty is adorable and she WILL always be your little girl. What a beautiful kitty!

I feel the same way about my Squeak. I can't even talk about her in the past tense yet. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and have her be near me.

I have several kitties at the Rainbow Bridge and I know they are welcoming your Feisty with open paws!

I wish you great comfort during this time and hold your memories close to your heart.

Kris

Thank you everybody for the kind words. Everytime I sit at my desk I swear I can feel her resting on my chest. She could never wait for me to sit down.....sometimes she was on the back of the chair before I had a chance to sit, putting one paw on my shoulder, ready to settle in her favorite spot.

I did not think it would be there hard. I have never put my own pet down before....only rescues. It is hard, no matter which animal it is....but this really is so much harder.

I know she and I will meet again and that she is with my Nonna, Dave's Mom, and my Uncle Rocco (whom we lost in one year's time), and that comforts me....but I can't help but still wish I could have done more to save her.

I love you Feisty Girl....

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

She will always be with you, curled up in a corner of your heart, just for those moments when you need a little Feisty-ness to help you through.

Rest in health and joy, little one.
    I've Been Frosted

Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. She was an adorable little girl and a fighter but was needed at the Bridge. RIP sweet Feisty.

The warm space pressure you feel on your chest is her love latching onto your heart, and it won't ever go away. She is with you.