Thread: For deacon rip

For deacon rip

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.HIS PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL. I GOT CLOSE TO A THOROGHBRED NAMED LUCKY WHILE DOING SENIOR HOME CARE FOR A WOMAN WHO SRILL RODE UP UNTIL THE END OF HER LIFE, SHE HAD EVEN TAUGHT A FAMOUS ACTRESS TO RIDE YEARS BACK. I WOULD GO WITH HER TO THE BARN SINCE THAT WAS A LARGE PART OF HER DAY STILL. I AM TALL SO I WAS PRETTY MUCH EYE-LEVEL WITH LUCKY. I WAS THERE AS A WEEKEND.LIVE-IN AID FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I STILL HAVE PICTURES OF LUCKY. I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK CAT LADY BUT I LOVE HORSES. I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU STAYED WITH HIM IN THE ARENA UNTIL THE VERY END. THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

What a gorgeous boy Deacon was. I'm sorry he had to leave you, and so young. I hope seeing Deacon as POTD will make you smile a bit.
    I enjoyed reading about him.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

To the soul mate of Deacon Rip...thank you so much for sharing your love for your beloved companion with us all. What a magnificent creature he was. I smiled reading how proud he was of his sparkly pink gear, him playing a zebra in the Lion King, and cried, as I read of the bond of trust and unconditional love you and he forged in such a short time, knowing he was taken from you, and you from him, so suddenly, too soon. His time on this earth was far too brief, but how blessed he was to have had you as his person, his partner in and out of the ring. You may not have been his "owner" on paper, but in every respect you belonged to one another, destined to be together. I have a dear friend who lost her beloved horse to colic not long ago, and her grief was indescribable, as I know yours is. But I hope that having the chance to share Champion Deacon Rip with us all, seeing him honored here today, brings you a small bit of comfort, and that with time there will be more smiles than tears as you wait for that happy day when you and he are together once more. Until then, hold tight to those cherished memories you and he made, knowing his beautiful spirit lives on in your heart, never to be forgotten. Lots of love to your beautiful Deacon Rip at the Rainbow Bridge, and heartfelt condolences and hugs to his very special person.
    Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Decon what a gorgeous fellow you were!!!

Your story touched me so much. I'm so sorry you had to leave so early. I know you left your hoof prints on your guardians heart. You will meet again someday. Until then, be well at the Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Deacon, you have left hoof prints on your grieving guardian's heart, just as my beloved Palomino Tim [URL="http://http://petoftheday.com/archive/2000/February/06.html"]has . . . he was POTD in 2000 before he passed away from colic. I am glad you forged a bond together, just as Tim and I did, and may the memories of your time together be with you aways. Tim will show you the best pasture at RB, handsome Deacon. He has 4 white socks (not as high as yours, though) too.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I am so glad to read your sory of Deacon. It was a beautiful friend
    to you. I am sure he loved & enjoyed his time spent together with you
    as well. Congratulations to a great companion, our PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you guys, all of you for your kind words. I am sitting here absolutely in tears. I haven't cried in a week for him. Sometimes I momentarily forget he's gone and then it all comes crashing back to me. I am looking ahead though and I already have another job at a barn lined up.

Niņo & Eliza