Thread: Terror-ific Thundyr

Terror-ific Thundyr

Just wanted to wish all you pet lovers out there a Happy Halloween and hope you enjoy my special little girl today. We just found this website and are thrilled to be part of the Pet of the Day. As you read, Thundyr is a sweet and gentle, but very playful animal. She's my pal and I love her dearly. She goes everywhere with me. Today, we are planning on going to watch a 5K run and parade, Thundyr will be with me dressed up in her finest. Not sure how long the costume will stay on, but we'll give it a try.

Hope you enjoy my little girl and have a great day with your pets!

Love,
    Barbara and <Thundyr> and all the other babies in the house, fur and skin!

Thundyr

What a beauty you are Thundyr! Happy Halloween to you! It's interesting to read your story and learn more about skunks. Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Halloween Pet of the Day to you, precious Thundyr!!! What a treat it is, to have such a unique critter as our Halloween honoree! And more than fitting, seeing as how you love all things pumpkin! Pumpkin rice pudding? Now that's a treat (though no doubt a distant second to a dish of "blue goo flavor burst)! Thanks so much to your Mommy for teaching us so much about your amazing species, sharing so much cool info with us! "Skunkcurity cards!" How neat is that! As a resident of PA, the Poconos in fact, it's great to hear that so many precautions are in place to assure that you and yours are bred properly, finding your way to only the most suitable, responsible forever homes! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting a Mahogony skunk before...most of us are more familiar with the classic, black and white, tuxie model! And your Halloween outfits are beyond precious! I'm still deciding on a fave...Thundyr as court jesper or witch!

You truly have been blessed with the most wonderful life Thundyr, and I hope for you and your terrific family many, many more fun, laugh and love filled years together! How blessed your human and furry family is to have a furkid and best friend as gentle, sweet and life loving as you! As your Mommy says, you're the best!

"She's beautiful, friendly, very playful, funny and just one of the best companions a human can have." That just about says it all, doesn't it sweet baby girl?

Enjoy a happy and safe Halloween/Pet of the Day sweetheart, celebrating with your humans and furry pals the Sheps, kitty, Sugar Gliders, and all of your adoring friends and fans...being spoiled to the max! Love and cuddles to you, precious Thundyr! (P.S...Your Mom's gotta share some video with us of you dragging that king sized comforter! lol)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thundyr what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you!!!
    What fun it must be to have you as a pal!!! Never a dull moment, eh sweetheart?

I've never seen a skunk with your coloring before. We only have the black and white ones around here. Can the you be vaccinated for rabies like cats and dogs can? Just wondering. That way your human could show the papers that it had been done if the need ever arose. Don't want anything to happen you.

I hope you get an extra special pumpkin treat to enjoy today. Thanks for stopping by to make us smile this Halloween Day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Barbara and Thundyr! Thank you so much for checking in, Barbara! Yes, we sure did enjoy meeting your sweet girl today! I'll be thinking all day of you and Thundyr running that 5k, (do doubt she can handle it, hehe) and participating in the Halloween parade! Bet Thundyr takes 1st place with that adorable costume...if she keeps it on!
    Love to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WoW Thundyr how so Cute & Sweet you are.. Never met a Skunk house trained before.. Congrats on Pet of the Day.. Like your costume..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>