Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Card List Update

I would love to send/receive email cards!
    do you have my email address? how do I get the other's email
    addresses?

RottieLover45 is collecting the list of people who want to send email cards. Sometime closer to Christmas (late November?) she'll forward this list to participants.

Zippie-Kat is collecting the list of snail mail card participants.

PM (or email) if you want to participate.

At least this is my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Zippy kat, is ths snail mail list at the begining of this thread current? Or will you be updating it futher down the thread?
    Any way, I'll be going with the old fashioned snail mail and hope I don't go broke ! LOL

I have to get permission to do it first because Karen said it was the law and my mom said she would do it when I get home from school today so don't count me out just yet!!!

*bUmP*

~new people have been added~

OK count me in again Zippy my mom sent the permission e-mail to Karen!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Britt , why don't you just send e-mail cards ?? it is easy and doesn't cost ye anything !!

Another question : when and how will we get the list with addresses please ?? Please do not forget that cards from Europe tak e while to get to the USA !!!

Originally posted by lut
    Britt , why don't you just send e-mail cards ?? it is easy and doesn't cost ye anything !!

Another question : when and how will we get the list with addresses please ?? Please do not forget that cards from Europe tak e while to get to the USA !!!
    1. I like making snail mail cards better, it is more fun!
    2. Yeah, where are we gunna get everyone's adresses?
    3. I won't forget the Europe people!! I should send those earlier, right? How long might it take to get them there? Well obviously you will not know the exact time, but about how long?? A few days, right? Not more than a week right?

One more thing....I do not see my name on the list. Well I'll wait because Zippy needs some personal time and does not need me bugging her.

Originally posted by lut

Zippy-kat's coordinating the snail-mail list, and she will email it to everyone in plenty of time.

Originally posted by lut
    I will email and/or PM you the list of addresses. Another member alerted me that it sometimes takes 7wks for overseas mail to arrive, therefore I'll be sending the list out the first week of November.

I promise I haven't forgotten you guys!

I will email and/or PM you the list of addresses. Another member alerted me that it sometimes takes 7wks for overseas mail to arrive
    good idea, I was going to post it, that it does take several weeks, so its good to get them mailed as soon as possible

Great , I 'm looking forward to this !!!!

Me too!!! My friends are going to be so mad when they see how many Christmas Cards I get this year!! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!

International postage

I was checking out the Australia Post site to see how much it costs to send cards overseas. I won't post the link as I think I'm the only Aussie here. But ...

For those in America, there is a cool international postage calculator on the US Postal web site:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Maybe there are sites for England, Belgium, Spain, Canada etc that we can post here?
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Re: International postage

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    I was checking out the Australia Post site to see how much it costs to send cards overseas. I won't post the link as I think I'm the only Aussie here. But ...

For those in America, there is a cool international postage calculator on the US Postal web site:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Maybe there are sites for England, Belgium, Spain, Canada etc that we can post here?
    Thank you again, MM!!!! =^.".^=

I bookmarked the site, as I was wondering what lind of postage I would need!! Can't wait to get the list!!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *