Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Diaries of Eduardo

The Diaries of Eduardo

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Do you know my Edwina and Eddie?

Edwina came to live with us from a shelter. We adored her, pampered her. She was (and still is!) very, very spoiled. And an only cat for a few years.

And then one day a PetTalker asked if we could take in Eddie for a weekend. Oh how we worried! But we took him in. He lived in the basement. He would not come out for ...gosh weeks I think? We would go to the basement and read the paper or just talk. And we would talk to him, even if we could not see him. (Of course...that has been a very long weekend....)

My niece was also living in the basement while attending college. Eddie started to come out and be with her.

Meanwhile, Edwina -- at the top of the stairs - "what is that noise? There cannot possibly be another cat in my house!"

Until one day Eddie ventured upstairs. He never really went back down to live.

Edwina keeps him in line. She never lets him forget who is the boss.

They moved across the country together in the back of the car.

I don't think they will ever cuddle. But I just went upstairs and they are both on the bed.

They are usually in - at least - the same room. She bites his butt, she slaps his face, she chases him. Sometimes he chases her.

She is a lap cat. He wants to but just can't (because she wouldn't approve? I am not sure.) But today, a guy was here installing my new computer and it was Eddie who insisted on meeting him.

Here is Eddie's first diary diary of Eduardo and his second second diary and it went on.

It takes time but it was oh so worth it.

Dear Don Eduardo, I love your diaries!! And as you well know, I you! I am re-locating this post for WhiskLuva, who I know is another of your loyal fans, and for other PT newcomers.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs, (some for Lady Edwina too),
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, how I loved Eddie's diaries! I am so sorry that all the photos have gone, particularly "FREEZE, BASEMENT BOY!"

I think that photo of Eddie under the table is my favourite ever photo of him.

I read through all of them! What was missing were pics of Eddie when he was being fostered...I remember seeing them some time ago. He was a cutie when younger, before he became a handsome hunky dude!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    I am so sorry that all the photos have gone, particularly "FREEZE, BASEMENT BOY!"

I think that photo of Eddie under the table is my favourite ever photo of him.
    Not entirely gone... here are some. I am not sure of the "under the table"..was that at Debbie's office?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eddie and Don.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	44178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new boy.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	44179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freeze.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	44180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skinny eddie.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	44181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eddie peeks.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	44182  

Oh, just adorable pictures! Eddie is such a sweet boy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    I am not sure of the "under the table"..was that at Debbie's office?
    Sorry, I was not very clear there. I meant the one taken, I think, under the table outside - the one that Cassiesmom posted above.

Thank you for the old photos! What a cutie he was.

As some of you know, Eddie is one of my absolute favourites here, I simply adore him! I remember his diaries well, and and also when he moved in with Edwina, Sara and Don. I even have a picture of him from before he moved in!

Apart from the picture posted above... oh and the one where he is supervising the building work from the balcony in his new home in CA, another favouríte is when he had his nails clipped. I took that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homeless-Eddie.gif 
Views:	193 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	44189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eddie in kitchen.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	44190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eddie-having-nails-clipped.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	44191  

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

LOL! LOVE the nail clipping one...not too impressed is Eduardo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I love these diaries. Funny enough when Eddie grew the white parts seem to have grown more than the tabby

10. Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    Sorry, I was not very clear there. I meant the one taken, I think, under the table outside - the one that Cassiesmom posted above.
    Silly me. Eddie keeps telling me that is his Lifeguard Hut so I have stopped thinking of it as a table!

I think things may change now that Eduardo has a Lady Friend Winnie to make him a Happy Cat , and give him some self confidence!!!

I know that the fact that My HH Lady Edwina Rose loves me makes me a much Better Cat.
    May I always been the Cat that My HH Lady Edwina Rose thinks I am.
    Juke Joint Joseph!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks for the memories. Hard to believe that was over 6 years ago already!!! My how time flies when you're having fun.

I like the advice from Phred (Cinder & Smoke) on one of the very first days
    Anna "Furrie Wun" iz Reelee Important!!
    Treet her wifff da Kid Gluves - kuz we tink she's purdy much In Charge -
    an prolly haz da Finul Say bout yer Stayin or goin back to da offis.
    How true it was....and is! And as far as I know, Eddie really has treated her with nothing but kid gluves from day one. Always the gentleman, which, I'm sure had a lot to do with the fact that that weekend has lasted sooo long!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

And Eddie and Winnie and HH Lady Edwina Rose and Juke Joint Joseph will share a table at Michaels Inn, where tthe Barbecue Buffet will be set up and there will be MEAT!!!
    And there will be LOVE as well, its Valentines Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If this thread doesn't tug at your heartstrings - nothing will. I miss the "tails" of Edwina and Eduardo - but I know that I am not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    If this thread doesn't tug at your heartstrings - nothing will. I miss the "tails" of Edwina and Eduardo - but I know that I am not alone.
    No, you certainly are NOT!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.