Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apollo Cutie Pie Time

Another beautiful orange boy! You are blessed. Love the one of him sleeping in the crook of the couch. Aren't they just so angelic when they are sleeping.

Apollo is so sweet. And I also love his big tiger stripe brother- he seems to take good care of the little one

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Apollo is so sweet. And I also love his big tiger stripe brother- he seems to take good care of the little one
    Thanks! That's Ozzy, I rescued him this year, he was under a car when I came home from work and I never saw him before and he was covered in burrs and had to be shaved. It took a while but his hair has grown in very well and he's just a love bug. He still gets scared if you go at him too fast or if he thinks you are going to try to corner him or something but we are working with him and he's already made progress and we are so proud of him.

I think someone dumped him because of the condition he was in, he had several cat fights, he had scars all over his neck and I think it was probably because he would try to rub against some other cat out in the wild and they would attack him. Poor guy but at least that won't happen to him again.

Melissa