Thread: Interesting ISA!

Interesting ISA!

Isa, you live up to your species by being so sugar-sweet! In the photo you look to be quite high up in that tree, but I guess you can just fly (I mean, glide) down like a bird when you want. I've never seen a white Sugar Glider before; you are lovely and what a lengthy tail! I never knew of all the vocalizations gliders can make; even purring! Have a fabulous day celebrating your POTD status with your family, pretty Isa!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good morning beautiful Isa!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning, magnificent creature you are, and of course, just oozing sweetness; you're a Sugar Glider after all! And lucky you, having the most responsible, knowledgeable and caring of guardians to make sure you're even extra, extra sweet! That photo of you perched high in that tree in your enchanted forest, is simply breathtaking! I can only imagine what a treat it is to meet you up close and personal! As your proud Mommy says, she is one lucky lady, having a beautifl best friend in you! (And I have to say, not peeing on your Mom, a pretty neat and most appreciated "trick!")

Thanks for the big smiles Isa, for starting my cold and rainy day with a big smile! Enjoy your much deserved day (or should I say night) in the spotlight precious one, and every moment of your joy and love filled life! Love and cuddles, coos and purrs to you, beautiful Isa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Isa what a lovely girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face peeking at me on my computer this morning. Sure made me smile!!! Just what I needed on this gloomy day!!!
    It must be lots of fun having you around. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, happy, happy POTD to you, dear Isa, from Baltimore!! We're from Ellicott City. I was very surprised to see you this morning; I'm not acquainted with Sugar Gliders, but have to say, you're a stunning pet!!

Enjoy your special day, sweetheart, and all the treats you deserve today!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!