That's such a cute pic of Lyra! What an appropriate costume for PT

It's not rude. We do put a lot of money into our outfits since it's our hobby and we strive for an authentic "stepped right out of the movie/comic/tv show" look.

All together the Baroness cost around $500. The Iron Man we got "on sale" for around $2,500.

I was expecting those prices, but honestly hoping for something a little cheaper. I've been wanting to get myself a commission full-body suit costume for awhile now, but I just cannot see spending so much on a costume that I don't have a use for. They are worth it, I am positive of that, but they are very expensive. I don't go to conventions or anything like that, although I'd LOVE to. The commission I want would be over $2,000 and that was just a quote I wanted a quad one, but those are EXTREMELY pricey. I'd definitely settle for the anthro one. I wanted an Anubis (like the one in Star-gate) commission done, for what? I don't know, I'd honestly walk around my house in it though, that's how cool it is.

LOL, isn't it awesome make-up? The artists said they have the most fun with skull and clown make-up. I love the way it looks.