Thread: RIP Stranger Kitty - A bit graphic

RIP Stranger Kitty - A bit graphic

I just went to the mall to do some shopping, and leaving the mall I passed a beautiful gray adult cat dead in the median. I've never seen this before, but his/her insides were strewn down the median and into the road, and appeared to be coming out of their butt. This really upsets me, because one, being outside by a high traffic area, and two, because I'm not sure just by being hit by car that would happen, as the rest of the body didn't seem to have any outside damage. So, either it was caused by a car or someone actually doing something unthinkable to this poor cat. I came home and loved on my four and told them how thankful I am to have them. I'm getting teary eyes writing this, please give your animals extra love in memory of this poor cat.
    Last edited by 3Catcondo; 10-17-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: add addt'l info

I don't know how that would happen either, but I've seen it before, although the side that was laying on the ground may have been injured. I didn't check.

RIP stranger-kitty

Sleep softly stranger kitty...you are now whole again and safe....
    Nine is Fine!!

Unless that poor Cat was hit on the road and someone tossed him over onto the median to get him out of the way.
    Thats a sda story and we pray that theres someone who misses thier Cat Companion, and will be more creful the next time.
    Stranger Cat aka Mr Gray has his wings of Silver and Gold and is starting the Trek with the Awesome Angel Army in South Carolina.
    He pray he has a Family to reunite with in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS