Thread: Dear Harry

Dear Harry

Dear sweet Harry, I'm so glad you are now in a real home. What a change it must have been for you. And now you have fur siblings too with the same background. It must seem like heaven to you sweet pups. Wish I could give you a big hug and a kiss right on top of that adorable head. Have a long happy life with your loving forever family dear Harry. And congratulations on being our DOTD.

Harry,....What a beautiful baby you are. I am so happy that you now have
    a forever home. It sounds like you now have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I hope you and you furry friends will have a long and wonderful life.

A Dog Lover

"I've Been Boo'd"...Thanks Cassiesmom
    LHCamry

Hello there beautiful Beagle boy Harry! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I can hardly type for the (happy) tears! The photos your Mommy submitted are beyond precious! Now those are 3 very happy, loved and well cared for pups I see before me! What a wonderful forever home and family you and Dexter and Phoebe found your way to!!! Our heartfelt thanks to your humans for their kindness and compassion, for opening up their home and hearts to creatures in need! It was a long time coming, but finally you're free, living the good life you always deserved, being loved and cherished for the very special doggies that you are! No more empty, lonely days for you 3 amigos...you're home to stay! Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you adorable Harry, and to Dexter and Phoebe too! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and every minute of your blessed life! Hope you're all spoiled rotten today...well, more than usual!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harry.

I sit here with tears running down my cheeks. I just don't know what to say. You are such a beautiful baby, as are your new siblings. Beagles are such wonderful companions, and I am so very happy that you all have a wonderful new home to call your own. I can't thank your new human family enough. So many don't think about older companions, but they makes the best. I am sending you virtual kisses on that gentle, sweet, angelic face. Please share with your fursibs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All by babie since 1969.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	781.6 KB 
ID:	44133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolf looking around.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	816.1 KB 
ID:	44134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spot thinks.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	754.7 KB 
ID:	44135   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ella-Bella.gif 
Views:	53 
Size:	533.2 KB 
ID:	44136  

Hurray for Harry!

...and and the other two beagles! You are just so adorable...just look at those lovely faces!
    I'm glad you three have a new loving home, Harry! It beats being a tester animal!
    Three hearts for three beagles!!!

Hi Harry !!!!

Oh, Harry, we get very upset thinking what you might have endured in your life. Our hats go off to your wonderful family for adopting you and your two best buddies. If we were there, we would hug all of you. You are one sweet looking boy, Harry. Your face and sad eyes have hit the High Melt Meter. We just know you are as sweet as you look. Unfortunately, the thought of what you've been through will not leave many of us Pet Talkers very quickly. We must remind ourselves that you are all living a good life now and loving your fabulous family!!! Please accept our heartfelt congrats today for being our well deserved DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover those three faces with endless kisses during the celebration today. Those wet, sloppy kisses are from Florida. Happiness always and thank you again to your family!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Harry,

I am so sorry that you missed out so much of a normal pups life, but
    you have a family now who loves you very much. I love those soulful
    brown eyes. Congratulations on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending loads of hugs & kisses for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Horayyyy Harry

We LOVE beagles and you are just an adorable sweet one. When Dan brought home Ginger one day, I was not so happy. I did not want dogs initially, but I fell in love with her immediately. I am so sorry that you did not have the wonderful puppy life that our Ginger had. But you look very happy now and must be one of the lucky ones. Glad your parents found two more like you!!! They must use the same breeding stock as your sibs look like you! Anyway - Happy DOTD day!