Thread: Terrific Toffutti!

Terrific Toffutti!

Greetings precious Toffutti! Happy Pet of the Day toyou!!! I was so moved by your story, sweetheart! You may be missing a few feathers, but honestly, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, inside or out! Your Pet of the Day photos are utterly heartmelting! And what's a few missing feathers anyway when you have your devoted parents there to help keep you warm, in body and in spirit; surrounding you with so much unconditional love! I'm just happy to hear you're all healed, happy and enjoying life to its fullest! Your Mommy and Daddy are so very blessed, having a brave, beautiful birdie boy such as you in their lives, and I hope for you your family many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together! Congratulations on your much deserved reign as our extra special, Sunday honoree, precious Toffutti!!! Enjoy a wonderful day celebrating with your family, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun activities, treats, and all the love your heart can hold! (I think that's a given!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yahooo

I, too, have a nudist bird. Her name is Sweet Pea and began plucking herself when her surroundings changed. She is very social and when my Mom had to move into a nursing home, Sweet Pea has been alone during the day...so she started to de-feather herself. Other than the fact that she is naked, she is still the wonderful bird she has always been! Still loves her baths in the kitchen sink and loves hanging out on my shoulder. She is 15 years old and seems to her enjoy life as a nudist, she can still fly and loves to sit on the back of a chair in the kitchen. I just love her and wouldn't trade her for a more feathered friend.

Toffutti what a gorgeous little fellow you are!!!

Even featherless, your handsomness shows!!! Your sweet face looks so happy! I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so glad that you could bring happiness to your humans for so many years. Now they've rewarded you by nominating you as pet of the day. Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your story.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.