Thread: Urgent!!!!

Urgent!!!!

I just received an email from a rescue person. It seems that a woman, who just had a baby, is looking for a home for two orange kittens, 7 months old. She wants them out of her house because she's afraid that the cats will "suck the breath out of the baby". An old wives tale. She's threatening to toss the cats outside. We're scrambling to find a home for them both. Orange boys are very mellow.

They are not neutered yet and we will make sure they are neutered and will be vetted and up to date with their shots and be tested for feline leukemia and feline aids

This woman is an idiot and doesn't deserve to have children. I'd love to give her a piece of my mind.

If there is anyone in CT or anywhere else that can give these sweet boys a furrrever home, please PM me. This is urgent.

If anyone here can help, please, PM me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awee how so sad.. I wounder how she came about having the kittens to start with.. Yes that is a Ole Wise Tale.. She is such a Oxcy Moron.. Good Luck Donna.. Wish I could help = but too far away..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow! Did she not know she was pregnant and suddenly had a baby???
    Ugh, people just don't think sometimes!!

I hope you can help place these kitties. Poor things.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

We did a mass emailing and got alot of responses. I'd LOVE to get the biatch's phone number and give her a piece of my mind.

It's looking good that they will be placed together once they're neutered.

God I hate people (present company excluded)

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I'd LOVE to get the biatch's phone number and give her a piece of my mind.
    As tempting as it may be, Donna, don't do it. She just may toss the cats out of spite. It looks like you'll probably find a home for them anyhow, the poor li'l sweeties. Given her ignorance of old wives' tales, I wonder if she knows how she got pregnant. She probably thinks it's from sitting on the toilet after her husband.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

A few years ago I got into a "ahem" discussion with my then boss about this ridiculous old wives tale...it amazes me that people still believe this....

Good for you finding homes for the little ones.....they will be much happier and more loved I'm sure....

If I can assist in transporting let me know right now I've got too many kittie issues at the house or I would.

Good luck,
    Melissa

Thanks Melissa!!

I'm here for a transport too. I'll be passing you again next week end. It seems lately I've been running up to Mass. every couple of weeks. The last one was 25 - 1 mom, 1 grand champion Persion, 23 kittens. The next will be 4 adult and 4 kittens.
    So if you any help you know my number. By the way I've started posting pictures of the transports on my site at www.jsgill.net
    GILL & Crew;

I haven't heard one way or the other if these little guys got homes. My co-worker doesn't want 7 month old kittens, she wants BABIES!!! How stupid is that???

Duh!! What does she think, that they don't grow up??
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Any news here?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Unfortunately, they don't send follow-ups to these requests. I did hear there were quite a few emails asking about adoption, so I hope this is a good sign.