Thread: Lovely Livingston

Lovely Livingston

Hello Livingston It is so good that you liked cheese sandwiches Purrs to you and your family. Happy COTD

Livingston

Livingston you are really beautiful and a very lucky cat and healthy looking for your age. Live along time, you are very loved.

Livingston your coloring is beautiful! The deep copper is very special, and I love that little tiny bit of it on your chin! You're such a loving and snuggly part of your family, too!

Happy COTD to you, honey, you are a gorgeous representative! I hope you have as special of a day as you are!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Its a good thing that your Daughters are so clever as to have that cheese sandwhich to love Ms Livingston into your car, as You and Your Daughters would have missed so much without Livingstons love and companionship for the last 13 years.
    Thats such a funny story , and We Found Ctas certainly would have gone for that cheese sandwhich too.

Livingston is such a Dear Senior Kittyzen , and she looks as fit as a fiddle, and we are praying that you can share each others love for many more years to come.

Each of We Found Cats Love Livingston and send her a Lucky Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW And Thank God that there was a Cheese Sandwhich there handy for Our Dearest and Newest Cat Of The Day Miss Livingston.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Lovely Livingston ~ Congratulations on being COTD.
    We wish you many more happy and healthy years with your "little" girls.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Coaxed with a cheese sandwich How cute! You were destined to be with those girls! Happy COTD lovely Livingston!

Hi Livingston!! You're a very beautiful girl!!
    I love the third picture it's so funny I'd love to tickle that tummy

I hope you're having a great day with a biiiiig celebration included

Happy COTD!!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Livingston what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and reading your story. I did chuckle when I read about the cheese sandwich! Good thing you were inticed by it, it got you a wonderful home and loving family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank Goodness for Cheese!

Livingston

You are gorgeous; did you share your cheese sandwich with the girls; after all, they rescued you! I love your just little hints of calico; what amazing coloring you have. I'm so glad you've had such a wonderful home for so long after your very humble beginnings. Enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations and a very Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Livingston! What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl you are! I can hardly believe you're 14 years young! Must be all of that good loving, and your sense of adventure and love for life, that keep you looking so youthful, so young at heart!

I so enjoyed reading your life's story, sweetheart! What a blessing you are to your family; what joy, love and happy memories you have brought to your humans (especially YOUR girls) these many years!!! I laughed out loud, reading how your partners in crime enticed you into the car with a cheese sandwich that fateful day! Who would have thought that a lowly cheese sandwich would end up having such an everlasting legacy of love!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Livingston! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many more wonderful, active, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Livingston!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Livingston is exactly right! What a wonderful story and what a gorgeous girl! I would love to give you some tummy rubs, maybe your family will do the honors for me. A cheese sandwich led to a forever home! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Livingston!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Life with Livingston is Lovely...

What a sweet, soft, adorable purrbaby you are, Ms. Livingston...so glad that your human mommy's human daughters lured you into the car with that cheese sandwich. Calicos are so beautiful, and with personalities as colorful as their coats!

Kisses and nose bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Lovely Livingston!

I love your story - kudos for another cat rescued from a horrible fate! You are such a cute girl - and your pics are hilarious!
    Enjoy your COTD status!