Thread: Silly Squeaky!!

Silly Squeaky!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHE4aRq14B4

I had to post this video of our second to the youngest orange kitty...She keeps us on our toes DAILY...She keeps us laughing constantly... So I hope all of you cat lovers love this as much as we did!!

*I've been Boo'd*

What a dynamite video! Little Squeaky is having a blast gliding across the floor. Though I must admit to being taken with her beautiful tail. Play on, sweetie, and have loads of fun. Could I ask you to give your sweetheart a few tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hee Hee

Oh for sure she would LOVE IT!! I honestly didn't know how easy it was to post videos on Utube... I will have to post lots of them now!! She is a really great kitty. She has come leaps and bounds from the semi feral that I brought home. I was simply going to foster her long enough to tame her to adopt her out...Well she wrapped her little paw around my hubbys finger and she is a part of the herd now Forever...

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by heidiv View Post
    I was simply going to foster her long enough to tame her to adopt her out...Well she wrapped her little paw around my hubbys finger and she is a part of the herd now Forever...
    Glad to know all has worked out so well. What a lucky little kitty!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What a Happy LITTLE OWESOME ORANGETTE you are Super Squeaky and you epitomize the nature of Our Cats to make the World fun as can be, and to improvise and make everyything in your lovely home a toy to be played with!!!

And this will make Your Guardians laugh for many yeras to come and one day will be a cherished memory, many years from now.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She's adorable and I'm glad that you decided to adopt her. I've found that for some reason orange cats tend to be very goofy and very entertaining. My Sunny sure is and even at 9 he still acts like a big kitten.