Thread: Pleasanton Cat Show!!! Nov.28-29th 2009

Pleasanton Cat Show!!! Nov.28-29th 2009

Hi, I was looking at the "Cat Of The Day" and I noticed that on the right side where ads are placed there's a link you can click on for "Pleasanton Cat Show". I clicked on it and you can print out a $1 off coupon.

The show is Sat. Nov. 28th and Sun. Nov.29th 2009. This is the weekend after Thanksgiving. It's at the Alameda County Fairgrounds at the Hall of Commerce and it's from 9am-4pm both days. The admission is $6 so with this coupon it's only $5. Seniors are $5 and children are $3. Children under 6 years old are free with a paid accompanying adult.

Pedigree kittens are for sale and there's also a household pet cat judging too. There are lots of vendors with gifts, toys, cat beds, and cat trees. There will be judging over 2 days of over 200 cats competing cats.

The last cat show that I went to was also in Pleasanton and I had a great time. I'm thinking about going. Does any one else want to go.

I would love to go again! I had so much fun the last time we went.

But with it being the weekend after Thanksgiving I have to see what we are doing. We might be out of town. I will let you know as soon as I figure out what we are doing.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

As it gets closer to this date I thought I'd let you know I won't be able to make it. I'll be at my parents house that weekend.

But please let me know when the next one in the area is. Have fun, if you go!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)