Thread: Say G'Night Gracie!

Hybrid View

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Say G'Night Gracie!

What a pretty pretty lady you are, Gracie! You sound very smart and sensitive, and loved! Enjoy your special day ALL DAY! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Good morning gorgeous Gracie! Me and my Labbie girl Star are so happy to see a beautiful Labbie girl honored here today! And at 6:45 a.m., we were sooo sure we'd be the first to congratulate you but we were beaten to the punch! Finn's Mom even stole my "title" line!

My girl Star always thought herself to be the smartest Lab on the planet, but goodness gracious Gracie, you are ONE amazingly smart pup! I remember once seeing a show about a pup who would "ring a bell, " one...two...three...rings, depending on her wishes! You are simply amazing! And just as sweet and beautiful as you are smart; the very definition of what we Retriever lovers have come to expect in your beloved breed!

My heart melted when I read how you crawl under the bed when your Mom and Dad leave for the day. My first Lab Jingles used to do that too! Enough to break a Mom's heart, but ohhh, how happy the homecoming...excited Labbie backside wiggles abounding!

What a wonderful life you have been blessed with Gracie, with not only so much human love, but puppy love and companionship as well, filling your days! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved cousin Polly. No doubt she's so very proud, seeing you honored here today; looking down from the Rainbow Bridge and sending you her love!

I hope you and your Labbie sibs, and all of your fur pals, including Rudi and Adrian, enjoy the happiest, most Labalicious day of celebration; you truly are deserving of the title Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Countless hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Gracie girl, from me and my girl Star! Hope you're spoiled rotten and loved to pieces today, just like every day...only more!
    (P.S...We'd love to know the secret to your dear fursib's amazingly long life!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gracie:

What a beautiful baby you are. You make my heart go flip-flop.
    I have always wanted a black lab.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Gorgeous Gracie!

Good morning, Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I can't believe how absolutely beautiful your coat is!It shines like your human Mom but oil all over you! I am very happy for you to have made the cut, and ended up as our gorgeous Dog of the Day. Have a wonderful afternoon shared with cousins and friends. Spend some time getting your tummy rubbed and nose kissed. Ask for a few special treats that you can share. I hope you have a long and healthy life with your family. I won't wish you happy, for I can see that is NOT a problem!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolf wishes.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	394.4 KB 
ID:	44036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ella Bella.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	371.0 KB 
ID:	44037  

Ouch...my heart actually hurts reading about you You are SO beautiful, smart, loving, loyal....oh yes...you are a lab! I am so happy for you and your wonderful life. I wish every dog could know the life and love you do. Can we clone your parents

Hello Gracie,

As others have said, you are a very beautiful girl Gracie. I love
    your gorgeous brown eyes. I am so glad you have doggie buddies around
    to play with or just take a nap together. Enjoy your special day as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY.Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Luckily, you don't live close to me, Gracie! Wow! You are one special girl, and I've fallen in love with you, beautiful, beautiful sweetie!

I've been Boooo'd!

A Black Lab with white markings as Dog of the Day?

Named Gracie?

A little bias on the part of the selection committee?

Hmmmmm???????

The owners are lucky they're in Kansas, and there's no way Lady would put up with another female dog in the house.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.