Thread: Magnificent Max!!!!

Magnificent Max!!!!

Hi Max...you are SO cute! I thought you were an Australian Shepherd when I first saw your picture but now I see you are an Eskisheltie

You sound adorable and are so very loved! Congrats on your Top Dog honors today!

Max you are adorable! Gotta say, though, that coloring has Aussie written all over it - but what do I know? You're a cute, wonderful pup with a great personality and a great home - that's all that matters!!

Happy DOTD to you, dear Max, and have a party with all your family!! Have a great day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi there Max!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, if aren't one of the most precious, adorable, beautiful pups I've ever laid eyes on! OK, I'll admit it, I had you pegged for an Aussie too! But true to your Sheltie Eskie roots, you are one beautiful, high energy, athletic and loving pup! Yep, your Mom couldn't have asked for a better puppy! (And seriously, could anyone resist a green dinosaur as cute as you?) It's great knowing that such a deserving doggie found his way to such a loving forever home...complete with pup pals! And just think of the countless, happy memories yet to be made!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, adorable Max! I hope that you and your best buddies, Shevy the Lab and Sammi the Coonhound, are all treated to a very happy, fun filled day of celebration! Bunches of hugs and smoochies to you Max, and to Shevy and Sammi, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Max,

What great coloring you have sweetie. I am glad to hear that you have
    two sibling to keep you exercised. Big congratulations on being chosen
    for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs for
    you & kisses for your pretty head.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mighty Max

What a beautiful fur coat you have, Max! I love the freckles. I can't imagine you trying to get your siblings in trouble! You are just too sweet for that! I hope you have had a wonderful Dog of the Day day so far, and have a great Dog of the Day evening! Get a little extra attention and some well deserved treats! Live long and prosper! Loads of kisses and tummy rubs for you! Give older siblings a few from us, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolf wishes.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	394.4 KB 
ID:	44034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ella Bella.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	371.0 KB 
ID:	44035  

You're such a cutie Max! What pretty markings you have. Congratulations on being DOTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Max is cool

Yes... he is very cool looking indeed!!! He has Paul Newman eyes!

Max, you're so handsome! I like your pretty eyes and your striking coat pattern. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Max!!!!!

We are late to greet you but we must come in and say hi, Handsome!! Ooooooh la la. You are a very good looking studly hunk, Max. We like to sleep under the covers too. Congrats on being our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you and the fursibs lots of kisses to help continue the celebration!! We love love love your coat. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!