Thread: Random pet thoughts

Random pet thoughts

I was at my mom and dad's yesterday. Their neighbor's car was in its parking space but parked at an angle, so I parked at an angle too. When I got out of the car, there was a tiny baby bunny tucked into the corner where the garage door meets the building. My mom and dad share a 2-car garage with their neighbor. He leaves his car outside the garage and my dad is no longer driving, so the door rarely gets opened. I didn't walk right up to the bunny and I didn't see the mom anywhere, so I just walked away. When I left, the baby was gone- I hope the mom moved it. I'm sure my neighbor spotted the baby and parked intentionally at an odd angle so I would do the same thing. (We don't love "creatures" around here, not at all, not one bit )
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am sure it's bunny mom came and got it - mothers need to go eat so they can nurse the babies, but always come back for them!
    I've Been Frosted

3. that reminds me of when i was a kid i seen a rabbit dart under a broken down car that my parents no longer drove but still used to store tarps and fishing gear etc in and when i keeled down and looked under the car she had a iddy-bitty baby right beside her. i ran back in the house to tell my parents about them and in those few secants it took to do that mom bunny hauled her baby off somewhere and werent seen by anyone until a couple months later when they were munching on some hay that was put out for the goats we had at the time
    Last edited by Vette; 06-10-2023 at 11:42 PM.

What nice stories! Thank you, all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cat people, did anyone see today's (July 7) Mutts comic? Second breakfast

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dog people, please see today's (April 8, 2024) Mutts comic !

As I was leaving for work this morning, there was an adorable bunny on the lawn having breakfast - a dandelion! I waited until the bunny finished munching before I opened the car door, so as not to startle it. What a cute bunny!

Miss Hoppy loved her dandelion flowers - the neighborhood children would pick them to bring her!
    I've Been Frosted