Thread: 2010 PT Calendars: get your pics ready! ;)

2010 PT Calendars: get your pics ready! ;)

well.. I think you all better start searching your infinite stash of pics.. the time has come for the 2010 PT calendar submissions...

I had been tossing around the idea since I joined but there was already someone doing the job..so this time I got a green light as the previous person is not able to do them this time... I don´t intend to copy in any way, but just do what I´ve always wanted to do since day one and to continue this beautiful tradition.. I just hope to fulfill your expectations..

there´ll be DOG and CAT calendars.. as well as PETS depending on quantity of submissions for that one.. at least 12.. 24 being better

more info in DOG,CAT & PET general..

thanks for reading and looking forward for you to join
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

oh great stuff, i would love my kiwi kitties to be included this year, i always seem to miss the thread and miss out, only managed to get in the calendar once, so please give me details how to send them and they will be on their way, hope it is nice and easy to do, as i am not very good at that kind of stuff lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I have a pet cockroach called Nigel.
    Can he go on the calender to ????
    Wom

Only if he is dressed properly in a nice outfit. Nothing garish.

Body paint ???

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Body paint ???
    Oh no! Such terrible memories.