Thread: Pictures of my bubbies

Pictures of my bubbies

I am not the best with computers, so let me know if these pictures don't show up.
    These are my dogs, Charlie, who is a 2 y/o blue heeler/aust. shep X and Annabelle who is a 16 week old bouvier/ yellow lab x (she is only about 10 weeks in this picutre, she is now bigger than Charlie)

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

This is Twiggy/ Peewee, the former runt of the litter, who has now caught up with the rest. She was the first one I found, outside our barn screaming her little head off. I found her and NomNoms first and put them inside the barn with a hotwater bottle to see if mom was coming back for them.
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

This is Chilly. I found him about 3 hours after I found the other two. When I first found him he was freezing cold, and unresponsive. His breathing was very shallow and I was convinced he was going to die in the next 5 minutes, and felt like cr*p for not finding him sooner. He was lying only about 3 feet from where I'd placed the other two waiting to see if Mom would come back... but with a little warmth and some sugar water he came around

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

This is NomNoms (thats the noise she makes when she eats :] ). I found her inside that barn, about 30 feet away from where I found Twiggy (and inside, where Twiggy was outside).

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

And this is Andy, who my neighbour found at his place. He is the sweetest little kitten. The other night I had them all sleeping in a laundry basket in the living room. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, Andy and crawled out of the basket and was under the blanket with me
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

and them all snuggling!!!!!
    <3
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

I don't have a picture of the other three, they're living in the milk parlor of the barn (it heated and clean). There is an orange, a gray tortoise shell and a tan one.

ENJOY!!!

OMG!!! I'm almost in tears!!! poor little babies!!! thank God you found them!!!
    When did you find them?? How are they doing now??

They are so cute!!! They are little angels!!! Gosh!!!
    Thank you for saving their lives!!!!

Your doggies look so gorgeous too!!
    Thank you for sharing!!!
    astrid

When I found them they were about 4-5 days old (so luckily they had their momma's colostrum, always a big plus) and they are now about 3.5-4 weeks old. They are doing pretty good, except I think they had some bad KMR (overheated on the truck apparently) so they've had runs since Thursdayand their bums are very sore, but they are still happy and eating and playing--so I'm hoping it will clear up and that's all it was. I've got a fresh can of KMR. If not i'm going to take them to the vets on Tuesday (Monday is Thanksgiving here) to see if their is something else going on with them *fingers crossed*

I have no idea what happened to their mom. It was so weird that they were in 3 different spots so far apart...

How sweet and lovely! And thank you and God bless you for rescuing them.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

God Bless You for taking in those Sweet Little Cats of the Future!!

We cant wait to see them as they slowly grow to be the Magnifi Cats that Our All Loving Lord intended them to be.
    Thank God that you gave them all shelter from the stormy blast!!!
    You are OUR HERO!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome to PT. The kittens sure are cutie pies. I'm so glad that you found them and that they're thriving in your care. Your dogs are adorable too.

Thank you for saving these precious little ones! They surely would not have survived if you hadn't found them. Again, thank you!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Goodness gracious, they're just adorable and so lucky that you found them. They may have been in different places because the mom may have been hiding them. I experienced this years ago when I was in rescue. One feral mom hid her kittens all over the place and I was trying to find them because I had been treating their eyes, which were nasty and crusted. Mom would have no more of it and it was a couple of weeks before she brought them all back. Lovin' the name Nom Noms. Thank you so much for taking care of these little sweetie pies.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Goodness gracious, they're just adorable and so lucky that you found them. They may have been in different places because the mom may have been hiding them. I experienced this years ago when I was in rescue. One feral mom hid her kittens all over the place and I was trying to find them because I had been treating their eyes, which were nasty and crusted. Mom would have no more of it and it was a couple of weeks before she brought them all back. Lovin' the name Nom Noms. Thank you so much for taking care of these little sweetie pies.
    Thats what I thought at first, because I've also had mother cats hiding their kittens after I treated their eyes (barn cats)...but these kittens weren't even in any sort of nest...Twiggy was in a thorn bush pretty much, Nomnom was in the middle of the parlor and Chilly was on the cold cement in the middle of a stall beside a bucket...I think their are many better spots in the barn than those three lol. Either way, it has all turned out all right

Such sweet little babies. Good thing they landed in your barn! Please send Andy my way