Thread: Beautiful Rosie

Beautiful Rosie

I can hardly believe that you're eleven years old. You look like a kitten in your sweet close-up! And you may be a bit miffed when your hooman goes to wurk, but you can forgive and forget every day. Enjoy your special day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Good morning to you Rosie Posie. You are indeed a very beautiful girl, just as your purrson says. What a wonderful Easter present you were - even better than a chocolate egg!

Many congratulations to you today on your "top cat" honours. Celebrations should be the order of the day.

Hello, Rosie Posie You are such a beautiful feline Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Well, good morning Miss Rosie! It's lovely to see your beautiful self light up my screen!

Happy COTD to you, sweetie, enjoy your special day! Maybe everybody could stay home from work for you to help celebrate!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello there Rosie & welcome to PT.. Your so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good morning sweet little girl!!!
    What a beautiful face I found on my PC to greet me on this rainy morning!!!

Your human says you run around "as if" you own the place... but OF COURSE!!! you DO own it!!! and you're so lucky to have lots of land to run and play

Congrats for being our COTD, I hope you're being extra spoiled on your day

Love and kisses
    astrid

Hello there Rosie Posie! What a beautiful girl you are - and keeping fit by climbing trees and chase bugs I see! Your humans may not know it, but of course, you are the one who own the place.

Have fun today, and lots of your favourite treats - and a good cuddle afterwards. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Rosie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Seeing your wonderful pictures sure brightened up my stormy day!!! What a treat!!! I hope you are having a great time today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie, you are such a wonderful cat! You are beautiful, you watch over your humans and keep them from harm, and you take such good care of your property. What a cat! Happy COTD, Rosie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Rosie the pretty Posie Since when does the Easter Bunny bring Kittens?!?! Happy COTD pretty girl! Looks like Christmas is your favorite holiday lol!

It was sooo great to know that B&G didn't forget Mommy! Thanks CatDaddy! Can't wait to see all 3 of you again!

Rosie, you are a lovely kitty lady! What an Easter gift you were! And I like the picture of you with all the Christmas ribbons too. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello there precious Rosie Posie! Oh, what a breathtakingly beautiful closeup! (And I am mean that...you are on stunning girl!) I hope you're still reveling in your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! As your proud guardian says, there is nothing to dislike about you, and EVERYTHING to love! I'm a little sad to think that you and your loving mom are apart for even one single day, but happy to hear you're being well taken care of by your grandparents while your mom is away! And when she does get home, oh how sweet the homecoming! I so enjoyed reading all about you Rosie, of your happy, rich, love filled life! What a wonderful Easter day that was, the day your wonderful family welcomed you into their hearts and home! Your family has been truly blessed! Congratulations, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Rosie Posie! I wish for you and your family, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! (And won't you be spoiled rotten when your mommy gets home!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady Rosie

Dear Rosie, you are so sweet, beautiful and feminine. I especially love the picture with your paws crossed, one over the other, and the expression on your face. May you live long, happily and ever so well loved!

Hugs and purrs from,
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."