Thread: Buzz

Buzz

Hello Buzz You are a very handsome feline. Glad that your human found you and let you know that felines are special. Purrs to you and your human. Happy COTD

Hey Buzz,

You seem to have quite a special and unique personality. As per your name you seem to live to it.....a complete buzz to share one's life with you!

As per your humans I hope they will take a video of you climbing down a tree, tail first, I think that is really funny! Lol!

Happy COTD sweetie, today you can be more demanding and meow more often for treats and belly rubs!

Scritchies and kisses x x x

Buzz, you are simply GORGEOUS and quite a character! Of course, I am biased, as I have a orange boy very similar to you. In fact, I can hardly believe how similar you are... drinking water out of a glass, loves a laser pointer, having his belly rubbed, take your place as soon as you get up and trying to make you guilty.

You and your family are so lucky to have found each other, I can tell you are very loved. Fister and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life.

Have lots of fun, extra treats and cuddles today, and every day!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Buzz!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow you sure are one handsome Cat Buzz, and we know that Our Dad is certainly impressed as are we Found Cats and Awesome Angels.
    And you have the right idea as your family needs to know when you are hungry so they know when to put your food down, so that its nice and fresh for you!!!

And we are a little jealous as you have a yard that you can go into, and almsot instant access in and out.
    Maybe your family will put in an electric eye for you to save your voice!!!

Micheal and Miquelito and Our Owesome Orange Angels are starting a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR OUR OWESOME ORANGIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY BODACIOUS BUZZ!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Buzz what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

I love orangies!!! There is just something so special about them. Sounds like you are no exception! What a treat it must be to be best buds with you!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Buzz! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! What a handsome orange man you are! And what a breathtaking closeup of your stunning self! I have a "tiger" who looks just like you! And like you, he too loves dogs, drinking water out of a glass, and chasing that lasar beam! But I don't believe for a minute that your human was ever not a kitty lover....she/he just needed the right kitty to come along and tweak that feline lovin' gene in her heart! (I think she's hooked for life!) Your person is one lucky soul, having a best buddy, a joyful, loving companion in you, adorable Buzz! What a truly deserving honoree you are!

Hope you and your proud person are enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Please ask her to give you a cuddle and bunches of extra belly rubs, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Buzz! You sound exactly the same as my fur-nephew, Milo, who is also an orange tabby ... you have your family wrapped around those ginger paws! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Buzz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678