Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Planets Fans

Animal Planets Fans

heres a poll if i can get it to work...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I am such an Animal Planet junkie. When in doubt...turn it on Animal Planet!! I just love Emergency Vets and Animal Precinct. Breed All About It is a fun show too, oh and can't forget A Pet Story! LOL My husband usually just rolls his eyes and chuckles when I turn the tube to Animal Planet...

i forgot one.... my fave show of all time on AP is That's My Baby................... I LUV IT!

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I love anything on Animal Planet. But Iw ould have to say that my most favorite show is Animal Precinct. It wasn't one of your options.

Emergency vets (how could a tech not love it?!), Animal precinct, and the one episode of that's my baby where the abyssinian had her kittens!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Animal Precinct is to sad for me... seeing all the mistreated animals is sad to me.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I like everything, especialy Jeff Corwin and The Croc Hunter, cause they do stuff with reptiles!! Emergency Vets is cool, because you can see what is actually happening and real vets operating on their real patients. That's My Baby is a great show!! It is cool to see little babies, and hear (or see) the story of their birth! Hollywood Unleashed and A Pet Story are two you forgot as well. They are really cool!! I like seeing stars and their pets, and also hearing stories of people's pets! The Pet Phsychic is amazing!! Did any of you see the one when she communicated with dead pets? That was cool! Animal Precint is also a good show, though somewhat sad. Breed All About It is also great! I love to hear about different types of doggies!! I also saw this show on at ten thirty, I think it was called Eaten Alive. It had a lot of stuff about paracites, and it creeped me out!! There are all different typesd of paracites, even a worm that crawls in your eye!! EEW, it was gross! Anyway, I practially LIVE on Animal Planet!!

I like Emergency Vets, Animal Precinct, Pet Pyschic, Breed All About It, That's My Baby, A Pet Story and Planets Funniest Videos and Most Amazing Animals. I like just about everything on Animal Planet except The Crocodile Hunter. He's so obnoxious and irritating.

I love emg. vets, & I love croc hunter, I still wanna see his movie...

Ahh noooo don't give me Animal Planet withdrawls again! I don't have cable, and several times I have been seriously addicted to that channel. One time I stayed at my aunts house for a week or so, and that's ALL I did the entire time...watch that......(hey it was Boise, Idaho with no car, what else wass there to do?) Another time I stayed at my friend, Melissa's, house for about a week (just the 2 of us, haha that was great). The addiction started again. I still can't turn on the tv at her house or I will stay there the entire day and do nothing.......

Anyhoo, my favorite was Emergency Vets, although I loved watching all of the shows! *sigh* Maybe now that I have a job I'll get cable, lol.

I've really never watched most of the shows on there, and can't now due to not having cable. However, of the ones I've seen, I'd definately have to say my two favorites are Planet's Funniest Animals and Breed All About It!

My favorite Animal Planet shows didn't make your poll...I like Good Dog U and Breed All About It. That's My Baby...not that I don't like the rest....

I like just about everything on Animal Planet except The Crocodile Hunter. He's so obnoxious and irritating. I love emg. vets, & I love croc hunter, I still wanna see his movie...
    I saw the movie! It was great, you'll love it! Is it still in theaters? I would love to see it again! I went with my friends, and they thought it was boring, but I loved it! He is annoying though, always saying weird stuff likie "crikey!" and his shorts!! Oh my god I don't know why but they are so weird! He wears the same thing like every time! Anyway, it is a great show.

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    .I like just about everything on Animal Planet except The Crocodile Hunter. He's so obnoxious and irritating.
    DITTO!!!!

My personal favorite is emergency vets.

the movie croc hunter hasn't been in the movies for 2 or 3 months now