Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Luis "Boog Boog" Tribute added #24

So beautiful, Moesha. I know how painful it is for you. I bonded that way w/my RB Puddy but I did bond w/my RB Pidge and all the rest of my Fur Posse, too, though not as I did w/Pud. Sometimes there's just that certain pet to which no other can compare. I'm sorry, Mo. (((HUGS)))
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Moe, that painting is awesome. I'm sorry you have an empty feeling. I know what it's like to have a heart cat. I have the 2 older kitties, but the 3rd one is the one that I am the closest with. It's just something with him that we have this great bond. All 4 are my babies that I love unconditionally, but there is something special about Owen. I know just what you mean.

Yes, I know all about the one that is "special". I love my Ming with all of my heart and will and have done everything in my power to keep him healthy and happy, but I do not have the bond with him I have with my Owesome Orangie, Mac. Know that Morgan still loves you and will be in your heart forever. That is the magic of a cat.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

For some reason I hadn't read your beautiful tribute to Morgan.
    Kitties have a life together with us but even in our own houses they have a life of their own. This is why they kind of never leave. You just think all the time that they are somewhere on their secret kitty business and can come round the corner on soft paws any time.
    And even after months there are still so many moments when you just think it's going to happen

I had missed this tribute and the beautiful photographs of Morgan too. He was a beautiful cat and so very like my girls.
    The mementoes you have of Morgan are truly beautiful.

That is beautiful, so wonderful that you can wear such a wonderful tribute to Morgan. I wear Jack's tag on a chain around my neck. I still have his blue blanket under my pillow and sleep with it underneath every night. I'll never put that blanket away.
    Such a gorgeous boy, so special, I know of the bond that you speak of.
    Merry Christmas to you and I am sure Morgan visited you to give you an invisible kiss and cuddle.
    I know my Jack did with me...

Kate xx

I walked out in the other room this morning and there on the floor was Morgan's favorite toy. I have no idea where he had found it, but it was a small, red puff ball. He would play and play and play with that. And then he would lose it. I would have no idea where it was and then one day it would show up again. When he was diagnosed with the cancer, I looked and looked for that. Lemon must have found it somewhere because today it was in the middle of the floor. I put it in the treasure box with his ashes after holding it tight for a minute.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    I walked out in the other room this morning and there on the floor was Morgan's favorite toy. I have no idea where he had found it, but it was a small, red puff ball. He would play and play and play with that. And then he would lose it. I would have no idea where it was and then one day it would show up again. When he was diagnosed with the cancer, I looked and looked for that. Lemon must have found it somewhere because today it was in the middle of the floor. I put it in the treasure box with his ashes after holding it tight for a minute.
    Well I think that Morgan came and paid you a visit and he wanted to let you know by leaving his favorite toy out so that you would see it.

What a beautiful picture and pendant. It's wonderful that you'll always have a little bit of Morgan with you wherever you go. Storm is my heart kitty so I'm really going to have a difficult time when it's his time to go although letting go of Sunny will also be very hard.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is.

Rest in Peace sweet Morgan.

From Decker with Love

I came to read through the thread today on the sixth month anniversary, but I just can't do it. I have been crying for the last week. I miss Morgan so much. I actually had a dream about him last night and got to hold him. Of course it wasn't that nice of a dream. I was having to take him to the vet for an emergency operation because he was blocked. I'm sure that came from several of the posts I've been reading here about kitties that have been having troubles lately. But it was nice "feeling" him in my arms again, even if it was only in my dream. I miss him as much today as I did then. One day I may find something to help fill the empty place in my heart.

Yesterday was the anniversary of the date that the greatest kitty to ever enter my life was born. I miss him so much.

Oh, I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathy on this sad reminder of your loss of Morgan. May you also be reminded of all the happy memories of the wonderful times you shared with him.

Rest in peace, dearest Morgan. Your Meowmie loves and misses and grieves you so very much. Blessings to you both.

I just lit a candle for him and you, too: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=10753267

There are no other candles burning right now, so please all join in and light more!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's been one year. I did go to Florida this year and remembered staying home last year at this time to be with Morgan. The pain of losing him is still there, but life has continued. I miss him so much. He really touched my life and will be part of it for as long as I live.

Deepest sympathy on this sad anniversary. I lit a candle in memory of dearest Morgan: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=11745938

Treasure the love and companionship you and he are sharing for all eternity.

God bless you and Morgan.

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry It is so hard to lose one of our furries. I still cry when I think about the ones we've lost over the years and some have been gone for a long time. The hurt never really goes away, but at least I'm not crying all the time like I did for each one as they left for the Bridge. I'm thankful that I was able to share their lives, for each one brought something special into mine.

With sympathy on this sad anniversary. Rest in peace, Morgan, until that one fine day.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.