Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: hacked....

Hybrid View

hacked....

this is toughCookie, I can't get on this site under that name when I am on aol, only when I am on internet explorer...anyway I posted this to ask if anyone else has had trouble getting on this site, I think it has been hacked...look at the pic below.. it is what popped up on my screen, 3 times! and on both computers. has anyone else seen this?
    what is this crap?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NEVER SEEN THE PIC BEFORE SORRY
    Holly and Mia's momma

YES!! Finally!! Notice my user name?? I had to change it because I couldn't get on my old one . Oh my God, you are scaring me, I have seen that too! This is weird...it might have been hacked! OMG what if it is?? This is freaking me out..come on!! Anybody else get this thing tell me!!

heres the rest of the screen, on the bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

it needs to be reported, but to who? Karen your site has been hacked, who do you tell?

OH MY GOSH WHAT IF IT WAS HACKED. THATS FREAKY!
    Holly and Mia's momma

i got the same msg toughcookie/catchat. potd still works tho.

those freaks that hacked into it...

Yea Catoftheday.com and Dogoftheday.com both come up with that message.

We didn't do ANYTHING to hurt anybody's feelings, so why are they doing this to us???? It's sooo stupid!!

pretty sad they chose a PET board to make a political statement....

where's sara our political queen?

when did you first notice it? today, just now was the first time I saw it. and it is probably not just this site...and even if it is a joke, they should still get the same punishment for hacking.

I couldn't believe it either. I have catoftheday on my favorites list and when I went to use it the page was like the one that Mary has shown us. I then tried petoftheday and was able to get on the site. Dogoftheday is also the same way. I can't even read about todays cat. I sure hope that Karen and Paul can fix this problem soon.

OK, wanna know when I saw it?? Well I have seen it numerous times, but the first time I saw it was 2:00AM while the whole house was pitch black and everyone was alsleep. Scary...
    I tried to get on FLS89, and it came up, and on DOTD and COTD. Maybe they traced my PMs back to when I gave my password to Wolf_Q and got on my screen name and then hacked it...Okay, I'm over reacting, but it could happen! Karen, we need ya here!

I was here earlier today with no problems. When I came back on about 6:15pm PDT, I had the same problems others describe. Fortunately can still get on board thru POTD.

I get to POTD DOTD and COTD through the links at the bottom of Pet Talk. For those of you who have AOL, I have Pet Talk on my toolbar, and I just click on it to get here, and then to P,C, and DOTD. But if I try to go the other way, the picture comes up. I'm glad that I can still get on the site, but if it is being hacked then we only have a certain amount of time to get them out... I'm gunna sign on FLS89 and see if I can do it. This is freaky. By the way, where is Karen anyway? I haven't seen her on all day! Did I miss her or something?