Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacks of Stuff!!

Isabel and organization.. canīt be in the same sentence..lol.. ok just for reference as i just did.. but thatīs it..LMAO

I have tons and tons of stuff...think of the most useless piece of cr@p.. and i have it.. haha.. I have stuff lying around since like 10 years ago.. i go through them toss a couple and keep the rest for a few years more...

most of them useless keepsakes.. even from stuff i donīt recall or really donīt care to remember.. haha.. receipts.. Iīve got them all.. i even have gum from 1980.. haha.. (not really but easily could)..

Iīve got clothes from since i was in high school.. just because i think I like them still (wouldnīt fit even if i tried).. got coins, magazines, calendars, keychains, plush toys, craft stuff.. you name it..

I did however have been getting rid of stuff.. but not as much as one would like..I even have packed stuff because itīs too overwhelming to look at it at the time even if i know beforehand itīs mainly trash
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Yes I have watched that show too.. It just blows my mind on how some of those people live.. Unreal just unreal.. Yup I am a clutter bunny to a certain point.. Then its like things must be cleaned up & go to the trash.. I did a major clean up about 5 yrs ago & every Monday Morning when the Trash Truck came I had like at least 20 = lg 30 gallons bags a waiting for them.. Heck the Trash guys even hated to come by my house.. I was cleaning alot of my Ex-Husband's stuff out too..
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Yes, I sure have. I've watched several episodes and I can't even imagine living like that. It's very sad but I guess there are many many people out there that have this problem.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Gini, any time I've ventured down there, everything is so clean you eat off the floor. You must have hidden the "stacks" perhaps in the front room closet???

I don't "do" stacks - instead my bills to be paid go on a little clip magnet on my fridge and other stuff gets put on my dining room table. Once a week I make sure the clutter on the table is cleaned up - especially right before my housecleaner arrives.

By the way, how are your "stacks" of peeps doing???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks for the nice compliments - however, I have a heavy chair that sits in the corner of my bedroom. It doesn't get moved much because it is heavy. Well, I looked behind that chair and there are two bags behind it.
    How long have they been there - I don't have a clue. What is in them?
    I still don't have a clue.

I just couldn't deal with it today - so they are still there.

Eat off my floors - now you have got to be kidding or you really really need new glasses

Peeps? I have discovered that if you keep them TOO LONG, they simply disintegrate.