Thread: Rosie - October 4, 2008 - A Year..

Rosie - October 4, 2008 - A Year..

Tomorrow, October 4th will be a year since we put down Rosie - She would've been 8 this year. I can't believe it. It's been a year already. It doesn't seem like it.. I still miss her and she was a great dog. No other Beagle will replace her. Although Hank came home with us a week after her passing, he has helped a great deal in our family to be happy again, and he has shown to be a great dog, although we laugh about how similar he is to Rosie, the way she used to like to be under the blankets, just to be by your side on the couch or chair, and Hank does all of it. We like to think that she sent him to us.
    Rosie, we all miss you and we're glad for the times we've had with you in our family, we'll see you again someday. I know you're up there with Anna, and tell her we said hi too.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

What a gorgeus dog!
    I'm sure Rosie is happy at the Bridge.

Such a young age for her to leave I'm sorry for the loss. Time flies, I can't believe I put down my Honda five months ago already. She was only nine. *hugs* At least you have Hank to make you all laugh.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

That's a beautiful portrait of her, Rachel. You just can't beat a beagle for soulful eyes! Of course she's still watching from the bridge, I imagine she is very happy that Hank has made a good effort to fill her pawprints. I think of her and Anna often, and especially in the past couple weeks since my Star joined them.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is a gorgeous picture of Rosie. She was much too young.