Thread: Mummy: Our beautiful feral lady

Mummy: Our beautiful feral lady

My mother has a family of four ferals that she takes care of that live in her back garden. It's mum (Mummy), dad (Sylvester), and the two boys (Fatih & Heart). All are neutered and flead and are fed twice daily.
    Mummy went missing last week and we looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her. Neighbours looked in their gardens, and I went and checked over the road across from my mothers on a bit of wasteland, calling and searching everywhere for her.
    She was missing for a whole week. We thought she may have gone across the road as she was the only cat that would go around the front of the house, the other three always stay in the back garden, my mum thought she saw her cross the road.
    Yesterday the bin men found her on the grass verge across the road from my parents. We assume she must've been killed by a car. My mum is really gutted as she was a lovely cat and although would swipe occasionally she'd let my mum touch her every now and then.
    I'm gutted that I didn't check the grass and find her myself, I just didn't think to look there.
    So now mum only has three ferals to feed. I'm wondering if they'll miss her.

We certainly will, the ferals are loved and so well cared for and are part of the family even though they're outdoor cats, they still have their own individual personalities.
    We will miss you mummy, and think of you all the time. Rest peacefully and play hard at the bridge, I asked Jack to meet you there and help settle you in.

Kate xx

We will miss you:

These are pictures of her with her two sons, she was a lovely tabby and white girl.

What an absolutely gorgeous girl and feral family! My heart goes out to you and your mum about Mummy. The loss of a feral can be especially heart breaking because there's only so much we can do to help them and then we question ourselves just as you have done for not finding her on the grass. Please don't do that to yourself. You and your mum gave Mummy the best possible life under the circumstances. She and her fur family knew the touch of human kindness which is more than a lot of ferals will ever know in their lifetime. You both have done a wonderful job in taking care of them but it's a dangerous world out there for cats. RIP, Mummy and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mummy certainly was a beautiful cat, and raised two gorgeous boys too. I know what it is like to have ferals go missing and you do beat yourself up over whether you could have done things differently. Mummy had a much better chance because of what your mother did for her, and I am sure that she especially appreciated those two meals a day.

Rest in peace Mummy, and watch over your family.

RIP sweet Mummy. Know that your boys are safe and well cared for. Give my love to Casey "Bubba Dude" and the Divine Ms. "M", Mollie Rose and let them know how much I miss and love them. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Aww no....I remember how you and your family built that wonderful house for them all, so they would have a warm place to go.

I truly hope beautiful Mummy didn't suffer...and perhaps her boys and even Daddy will stay close to home and even venture inside your house, where it is even safer.

Beautiful Mummy...you will be adored at the Bridge, you were the best and most beautiful Mum ever.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Mummy had a much better life, for finding your family, and settling HER family in the back yard. She knew a good set up, or she would have moved on, and taken her kittens with her. Hugs to you, Kate, and to your mum and family.

RIP Mummy. Sylvester, Faith and Heart are in good hands.

Those Photos certainly bring back good memories of that Proud Momma cat and her Two Handsome Tuxedo Lads!!
    What a shame that someome was not looking when they were driving, and not paying attention.
    Mummy Cat has a Dinner planned for her at the Balsams Dining Room, and then Mummy will be A Special Guest of Honor at the Eternal Awesome Baby Angels Fly In Movies where Momma Animals are revered.
    And Mummy Cat will be by to visit You and Your Mother until you are all reunited in Love , In a Very Special Place
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rest in peace, dearest beloved Mummy.

My deepest sympathy to you and your mother, Kate, and God bless you and thank you for looking after Mummy and her family and caring for them.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mummy knew she was loved, don't doubt that for a second! Her entire family has something few ferals get to experience; someone who cares about them. You should feel absolutely no guilt or regrets!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

You gave Mummy and the rest of the cats the very best possible life you could have. Sadly sometimes our best is limited. Please accept my condolences.

You and your mother did everything you could for beautiful Mummy. She had regular meals and a garden to call her own, which is everything a feral kitty would want. When Mummy greets your mother at the Bridge someday, I'm sure she'll crawl right into her lap and purr.

I am so sorry on the loss of Mummy. She was such a beautiful girl.

Bless your Mom for loving and caring for these precious ferals that others would just shoo away.

Rest in Peace dear Mummy and I am sure you are smiling down from the RB knowing that your 2 handsome boys are being well taken care of.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you and your Mom.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Rest in peace sweet one.

Melissa

I'm so sorry this happened to Mummy. She was a beautiful girl. I hope it will be a comfort that she didn't suffer for long, but I know it's hard to be without her.

Rest in Peace, Mummy - you will be missed.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.