Thread: Missy

Missy

You sound like a little stinker, Missy! Well, all can be forgiven w/a face like yours. You're still a kitten yet and there's a lot of mischief to be done. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Missy

You sure are a beautiful kitty! Remember, with fur like she has, you are going to be responsible for grooming her all the time; don't let her fur get all knotted up, or it will hurt her when she gets combed out. I'm sure you and Missy will have many years of friendship together. Treat each other nicely and you will have a great friend. And Missy, enjoy your special day today, don't get too tired out!

indiewolf Guest

Missy Baby

I so enjoyed reading about beautiful Missy. I can just picture all the mischief she's gotten into, because it wasn't long ago that we had a kitten in the house too. I wish you many happy years with your gorgeous cat.

Marvelous Missy!

Missy - I loved reading your story - you are one funny, lively kitty! Your pictures are awesome too!

Welcome Missy.. Your so Sweet & Adorable.. Just love your face markings.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Missy's panting

Missy is such a beautiful kitty and so playful, but please be sure to have your vet check Missy's heart. I once had a cat that panted when he played and he died suddenly at the age of 2 from cardiomyopathy.

Missy!! It sure sounds like you and our Ralph Timothy could do some MAJOR rumbling!!! You are still a kitten and have alot of energy to use up!!! I would LOVE to comb your coat!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Missy what a beauty you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your sweet pictures today. They made me smile!
    I bet you are tons of fun to live with. Never a dull moment with you around, eh? I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Missy. You are a beautiful feline Enjoy your special day. Don't bother with your brother too much Boys are like that, Purrs to you and your family.

Hello there beautiful Missy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Well, now we know why you're called "Ragdolls!" What an adorable shot of you all splayed out in froggie mode! hehe You truly are one incredibly, exquisitely gorgeous girl, Missy! Oh, what a coat, what coloring! How could anyone resist a kitty as beautiful, as sweet as you! As for your grumpy big sister Bella, who refuses to join in on the fun, I have a feeling she's just playing hard to get...you watch, with time she'll come around! You may be a bit of mischief maker, making your Mommy nuts sometimes with your ummm, exuberance and antics, but I'd bet just about anything she wouldn't have it, or you, any other way! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, beautiful Missy! I hope that you and Bella are both treated to a very happy, adventure and fun filled day of celebration! Love, hugs and oh, early happy birthday wishes to you too, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Missy girl! I enjoyed reading about all your adventures! I hope you have a long, happy life with your loving guardian! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi missy

A BELATED HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY WISH! I LOVE THE PICTURES! I LIVE IN UPSTATE NY/USA WITH A FEMALE DSH AND A MALE TUXEDO AND MY BED IS FULL AT NIGHT! CATS ARE AWESOME-AND MISSY-YOU ARE GORGEOUS!CATS ADD SOOO MUCH TO OUR LIVES-I CAN'T GET OVER IT. MISSY-YOU AND YOUR HUMAN HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER AND I KNOW YOU WILL. OH- AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY A LITTLE EARLY MISSY DEAR.WARM WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518