Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zonker

Zonker

Hello, Zonker. You are a very handsome feline I am glad that you meowed so a human would find you. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human.

What a hoot! Loved this story. Congrats on being COTD.

What a cutie! 5 years ago one of my fosters had 4 orange kittens, and I named one Zonker, and he looked just like yours! What a cute kitten.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a face! SYZ, you are adorable and so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

WHAT!!! NO cuteness alert!!! I LOVE your whole name and your fuzzy friend!!! Thanks for ALL the great photos of your sweet boy. HAPPY COTD!!!

Yonker

What a beautiful fellow you are. I'm so sorry you lost your Mom at such a young age, but thank you for yelling for a new one! Keep all those other animals in line in your house, ok? Enjoy your special day today, Gorgeous!

Zonker

Oops, I meant Zonker, not Yonker!

What a beautiful fellow you are. I'm so sorry you lost your Mom at such a young age, but thank you for yelling for a new one! Keep all those other animals in line in your house, ok? Enjoy your special day today, Gorgeous!

Another Magnificent Orange Boy

Dang if you ain't the sweetest faced boy this side of heaven. Congrats on finding the right family for you to thrive in. Have a super happy fun time forever and remember to love on your people all the time. They LOVE that.
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

How cute!

Zonker, you are so adorable and cute! I would love to have you as MY kitty. You are truly loved by your new family and I hope your long life will be a happy one. You seemed to be pampered and cared for beyond the normal. How could they NOT spoil you.

I like your fuzzy friend!

Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day!

What a Great Cat of the Future you are Zonker and one Great Owesome Orange Cat to
    boot.
    That Photo of You with your paw to your chin, and that one with you and your Pla Fuzzy Yellow Dog are just aout the nicest and most touching photos ever!!

And he has his Friend Gizmo as a Companion to show him the ropes , and in the ins and outs of Cat Hood, Zonker has everything that a Kitten could want,especially a loving Family to spoil him!!

Michael , Miquelito, Golden Rod and The Orange Porch Angels send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE TO OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AND CAT OF THE FUTURE OWESOME ORANGE ZONKER!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Zonker, you are simply adorable!! And you remind me of my Fister at that age.

How sad that you lost your mom at 4 weeks old, but lucky you could speak up and your new family found you. I'm sure you will keep both your family and the rest of the animals in line - you rule!

Have fun today and get spoiled with treats, playtime and love. I hope you live a long and happy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Zonker!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

AW! Zonker

Thank you for putting a big smile on my face this morning You are the cutest little orangie I've ever seen! You sure would make a good avatar model! All your pictures are so darn cute! I love your FYD! I laughed when I saw the picture of FYD sleeping on your head~ haha~. I can picture you now on a scavenger hunt for almonds in Skye Ratt's cage! Gizmo really loves you I can tell, and so do your humans! So glad you made it to the doorstep that day. Happy COTD little guy!

Hi sweet Zonker!!! Yours was the perfect choice for today, since here in my country today we celebrate El Día del Niño -Children's Day-

You look so adorable on the 3 photos your human sent, I'm sure you'll grow up to become a very fine and handsome cat

Congratulations on your special day, I hope your furry friends and your humans are honoring you on a special way today

Lots of kisses
    astrid

I was feeling all anxious and stressed here at work so I decided to get my COTD fix - and then I fell in love!

You are wonderful! Your humans are so lucky to have you.

congratulations on being COTD!!!!!!!!

These are not the droids you were looking for

Well hello there Zonker! Oh my gosh!!! How precious can one kitty be! Your photos are simply heart melting, sweetheart! I'm coming back for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th look today, whenever I need a smile! How do your purrrents take the "off the charts" cuteness factor? You really should consider a kitty modeling gig, cutie pie! hehe I'm sorry to hear of your rough start at life Zonker; losing your furmom so tragically, having to feign for yourself as just a wee one. Thank goodness for caring people like your rescuers, and most especially thank goodness for your wonderful forever family who have blessed you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! How lucky are you sweetie, having not only two humans to love on and be loved by, but such a fun assortment of furry and feathered pals to call your very own, as well! Thanks to your proud Papa for sharing you and your heart warming story and photos with us, and to you Zonker for the endless smiles; you're an angel! Enjoy your much deserved reign as Cat of the Day, Zonker! I hope you and your beloved FYD, Gizmo, Skye Ratt, all of your furry pals and purrents, enjoy the happiest, most fun filled day of celebration! Countless cuddles and kisses to you precious Zonker, and to the entire furry gang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~