Thread: Siberian Husky!!!

Siberian Husky!!!

Hi I loove Siberian Huskies they are so cool!! Anybody else?? If you have one ppplleeaassee post pics!! I love them they are so cool they are beautiful and smart and cute and entertaining and I loove them!!

Siberian Husky

Size Medium
    Average Min. Height 20 inches
    Average Max. Height 24 inches
    Average Min. Weight 35 pounds
    Average Max. Weight 60 pounds

Description
    Loves to work, particularly pulling sleds. Pictures of this dog are prominent in Jack London literature. Heavy coat makes cold winters acceptable to this breed. One of the most popular pets, this dog likes to play. Needs a fair amount of exercise. A strong owner is required to keep this strong-willed dog in line.
    General Information
    Minimum Living Space House With Large or Unlimited Space
    Hypoallergenic No
    Average Food Cost 30 per month
    Indoor Energy Level High
    Outdoor Exercise Time 60 minutes/day
    Trainability Somewhat Stubborn
    Protectiveness Not Very Protective
    Dominance/Submissiveness Balanced
    Health
    Average Life Expectancy 11
    Background
    Dog Group Working Group
    Country of Origin Russia
    Natural Instincts Pulling Sleds
    Appearance
    Size Medium
    Average Minimum Height 20 inches
    Average Maximum Height 24 inches
    Average Minimum Weight 35 pounds
    Average Maximum Weight 60 pounds
    Coat Color All Colors
    Coat Types Medium, Dense
    Shedding Sheds A Lot
    Grooming Frequency 2 times/wk
    Trimming Some
    Ear Shape Erect

Well, I'm sure you know I have a husky, and I too love them! They can be quite a handful though
    Here's a beautiful pic of my Roxey

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Roxy is beautiful. I love huskies too, I think they are very pretty dogs.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Re: Siberian Husky!!!

Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally54
    Hi I loove Siberian Huskies they are so cool!! Anybody else?? If you have one ppplleeaassee post pics!!
    These are my purebred sibes. They are great dogs, but not for everyone. They need a ton of exercise and can be difficult to train. As a general rule, they aren't trustworthy off leash and will run for many miles if they get the chance.

This is Earle--his nose is all healed now. Not sure how he managed that, I came home one night last winter to find his nose like this.

This is Bandit. He's almost six and really a lazy husky! He likes to pull, but he prefer that the other dogs do most of the work.

This is Hoodoo who is happier on the couch than he pulling a sled.

And Muskwa, the dominant alpha male in our pack. He's at work in this picture with his daddy. He hates it when he has to stay home.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

My friend Amanda owns 3 huskies. She has a pure white one, one that looks exactly like a wolf and another one who is so pretty, kinda a mix betwen the two i guess. What happned was they had one Huskie I beleave Chyene and they went to get another one KC. They went and looked at the puppies picked one out and came home with KC. Well teh breed called in a week or two to see how everythign was going. They got to talking and she talked about how they have to put one of the pups down because she has a hip problem and no one will pay for the costs its going to be to pay vets bills and for the pills. So they now have a another Huskie named Herman. Yea, she came with that name LOL. Well they all are very much loved. Amanda tought them to pull her on skates. it is the coolest thing I have ever seen. And they know comands, like left right stop go ya know things like that. Not the comands yoru supposed to use but whatever works for ya. Its alot of fun to see them pull her. They are the cutest things. But I would have to agree not for everyone. She runs them in the morning and at night or else they go crazy for exersise. They also give them kong balls filled with peanut butter every morning to give them something to occupy there time.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Of course I love huskies! Actually I've wanted one practically my entire life lol. Well now, I have one...hehe.....NEBO!! Now if you haven't already seen a pic of Nebo you must not visit Pet Talk very often. lol But here's a pic (a new one--from last friday)

P.S. Glacier your dogs are so handsome! Muskwa reminds me of my pup, although I think Muskwa is a bit lighter. Poor Earle, that nose looks painful! I'm glad it healed up ok! And Anna--Roxey is gorgeous as usual! I love Roxey!

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    P.S. Glacier your dogs are so handsome! Muskwa reminds me of my pup, although I think Muskwa is a bit lighter. Poor Earle, that nose looks painful! I'm glad it healed up ok!
    Muskwa was darker as a pup, much like Nebo's color. Then we moved up here, with 24 hours of sunlight for several months, he gets sunbleached. He did get lighter as he grew, but the sun really makes him go coppery. The nose didn't seem to bother Earle at all, except when the vet looked at it! Vet thinks he got it stuck on a piece of metal--just like a little kid. Earle's always happy, nothing bothers him--not too bright sometimes, but always happy!

Nebo's a doll! Almost makes me want another husky puppy--almost!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Hi! i own two sibes. i own a red/white sibe that i show her name is KRISTARI'S Red Ruby she is adorable!! My mom owns a blk/white sibe his name is Dexter. Me and my mom have races on our bikes since it hasn't snowed in Mi, yet! Sadley i don't have a scanner so i can't put on pictures, but trust me they are adorable!!!!!

Ruby_doo!

Hey, welcome to Pet Talk, Rooby!! Hey people thanks for all the pics and stuff!! You can keep posting, just wanted to say that everyone's Huskies are beeeaaaauuuutiiiiiifuuuul!!