Thread: Beauty

Beauty

I also found Beauty dead yesterday. At the same time as finding Milly. She wasn't nearly as stiff as Milly so I guess she died after Milly. Beauty was about 2 years old.

Beauty never really opened up to me completely but after learning more about her past life I understand. She used to live in a rat rescue in New Brunswick (several provinces away from me). The guy had taken on way too many and couldn't afford it anymore. As I hear more about the situation I am so glad that I did get Beauty and her friend, Bambi. Beauty was shy when it came to people unless food was involved. She loved food almost more then she loved her rat-sisters. She was not afraid to show her true colours if somebody came by with some good food. She loved banana's most. Beauty was also good friends with both Milly and Bambi. She enjoyed being with them and was always worried when Milly went through a panic attack. She was so gentle too. She never hurt anybody.

I love you Beauty. Rest Peacefully.

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Rest in peace, sweetie. You'll have no reason to be shy any more at The Rainbow Bridge. Find yourself a nice quet spot and rest a while, okay? You were loved and will be missed!
    I've Been Frosted

Rest in Peace Beauty
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I'm sorry about Beauty. It seems you've lost of few of your little critters recently. It's too bad they don't live longer. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww I'm sorry you lost both girls in the same day. I wonder if Beauty knew that Milly had died and she was grieving for her and that's why she died too???
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Thank you guys.

Genny: It's another theory that I have. She was really good friends with Milly and Bambi and she never really bonded with the other two as well. I'll never really know I guess.

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats