Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karno photos (and a few of Blanco as well)

Karno photos (and a few of Blanco as well)

Firstly, Karno... good grief I love that hammy... he is so sweet.... can be kinda hyper when you try to hug him but he's great... really friendly and fairly laid back.... ^.^

Anyway, I decided to take him into the bathroom for a run around (my bedroom is kind of a mess at the moment!) and I took a lot of photos... here are some of the best ones... and yes put your sunglasses on because this is Karno, my cinnamon hammy... which basically means he's ORANGE

-Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

And then there is my little Blanco... so sweet but so shy bless him... but of course I love him all the same.

Some photos:

Thats all... hope you enjoyed
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Hi there!

I don't think I have ever seen anyone who takes such cute hammy photos as you! Karno and Blanco are adorable! I don't see the Pet boards nearly as often as I would like to. He long have you had them?

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties View Post
    Hi there!

I don't think I have ever seen anyone who takes such cute hammy photos as you! Karno and Blanco are adorable! I don't see the Pet boards nearly as often as I would like to. He long have you had them?
    Thank you

Urrrrrmmmm.... Karno I got in June and I got Blanco at the end of August
    -Ellie

Karno and Blanco are so cute! They have the cutest little faces!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva View Post
    Karno I got in June and I got Blanco at the end of August
    Well they are just too cute for words. I love the little darker stripe between Karno's eyes. Very sweet.

They are adorable. I'm impressed with your Hammy pictures, they are really hard to photograph!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
    They are adorable. I'm impressed with your Hammy pictures, they are really hard to photograph!
    LOL thanks..... yeah.. takes me a lot of time and a lot of treats to get the right photos Saying that Karno was a great little model.... Blanco is a little harder to photograph but once he calms down a bit it's not too hard.

Well they are just too cute for words. I love the little darker stripe between Karno's eyes. Very sweet.
    You know, I have never really noticed that... I always thought it was just where he had been washing his face, but I just went and sat by him and you know, I think you are right and it is slightly darker... less obvious than in the photos because I was using flash with the photos, but I think you are correct
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 10-05-2009 at 03:46 PM.
    -Ellie

Oh goodness they are so cute!!

Blanco is lovely but Karno's golden color is just stunning.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Karno and Blanco are so incredibly cute. You have such skill with the lens Ellie. What happy little guys.

I Karno! He is simply stunning. I have to admit that out of all hammies my heart belongs to the cinnamons! My first hammie was a cinnamon and ever since then if I ever got another one it would be one the looked just like Karno!

Blanco is adorable too. I love his little black eyes in the second to last picture he almost looks like he is saying "What? Are we gonna play?" LOL!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Great photos!!! Seriously! I love them! They are both super cute hammies. You should post more pics.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thank you everyone!

Luckies4me, I try to post more photos but sometimes the hammies are in such crazy moods it's impossible to get a good photo! Now I have my DSLR however, I hope to be able to get some more- especially if I get a new lens for christmas!
    -Ellie

AWWWW They're both adorable and look so sweet, but Karno is soooo different looking. I have never seen a hamster that color before. He's beautiful.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Well they are both so Cute & Adorable.. From the looks of Blanco's pics he dont look too shy.. They both look like wittle camera hammss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>