Thread: Sunny Sonny!

Sunny Sonny!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Sonny! You are a handsome guy all decked out in your traveling suit! I have to say, I don't ever remember seeing a King Charles in such a beautiful red coat. The ones I have seen have been white and red. I love yours. I am very happy you have such a wonderful human family. They sound like they love you very much and I am certain the feeling is mutual! I bet you are a cutie pie all dressed up for Halloween! I would love to see some of those outfits! Have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon, and don't forget to tell everyone you meet that you should get an extra treat to celebrate! Long life, and love to you, Sunny Sonny!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Sonny !!!!!

Good morning to you Mr. Sonny From The Big City!! We think you are the first place winner already, cutie pie. We love your tourist outfit. Fanny pack and all. You are one handsome little fella there buddy. Do you see many squirrels there in NYC? Probably kinda hard to find eh? We love meeting you today. You have a gorgeous red coat and an adorable smile. Congrats on your big day as our first place DOTD!!! Please tell the family to cover you with tons of kisses to help celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well hello there, adorable Sonny! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Like Wolfensteinsmom, I too had never before had the pleasure of meeting a red coated CKCS (even though my fur niece Ruby is a CKCS)! What a gorgeous shade of auburn you are! And how sweet you look all decked out in your I Love NY hoodie and "walking" gear! (Is that a guide of the city in your backpack?) You certainly are a man about town, Sonny! And while you may officially be a "city boy," it's clear you're a man for all seasons, for all people and all things living; enjoying and savoring all that life has to offer! Now if only your Mom would share some photos of you in a few of those cute costumes! Have you picked out your Halloween outfit yet, Sonny? Bet you're going to be the hit of Halloween Howl pup parade this year, nabbing 1st prize! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! It was such fun getting to know you!!! I hope you and your proud family, and all of your many adoring friends and fans about town, enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled "top dog" day of celebration! Love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Sonny, from a native born NYC girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello There Sir Sonny.. Your so Adorable.. Just love your outfit & fannypack too.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello Sonny,

You might be named for your personality sweetie, with that big smile
    you have. It is so good to meet you today. I sure will be rooting
    for you in the Halloween Howl. Congratulations on being our honored
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You sure are cute Sonny! It looks like you're all packed up and ready to go on a trip! Congrats on DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla