Thread: Burton and his owner

Burton and his owner

I have to say that I have never been a big fan of rats, although I do have friends who love their rat buddies. I just wanted to say how great I think it is that you are working to make things better for rats in your country. It is so important to make sure, just like for cats and dogs, that there are reputable breeders people can go to, and also to stop having sickly pets in shops.

You should be very proud of your accomplishments, and I am sure that your four rats are proud of you too!

Anichka

P. S. I dont' have rats, but people think my three chihuahuas look like rodents!

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day to you, Burton! What a beautiful, extra special rattie boy you are, sweetheart! I was so moved by your human's loving words, and especially happy to hear of the great, good work you and your human (along with others in your country) are doing to help promote responsible breeding and pet guardianship! Our heartfelt thanks to all of those committed rattie and animal lovers in Poland, relentlessly striving toward making this most noble goal a reality! The best of luck to you and your devoted human! I hope the Ratty Expo is (perhaps already was) a huge success!!! (I love the idea that you ratties will be honored with awards...and that you were received one!) And as your guardian has said, don't give up the fight! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Burton! Your human is so blessed, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in her/his life! I hope you're treated to a very special, love filled day of celebration, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Burton what an adorable fellow you are!!!

How wonderful that you and your human are working to make life better for your fellow ratties!!! I wish you all the luck in the world with your quest!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day today! Maybe having an extra yummy treat or two!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burton, you sure are a cutie!! Congrats on being POTD.

Bodacious Burton, you have a loving guardian who is determined to improve the lives of your fellow rats, and that is wonderful and impressive. How lucky you are to be so well taken care of and I think you are terrific . . . if I didn't have so many cats I would love to have a rat like you! Congratulations on your POTD honour and I hope your person never gives up being an advocate for all rats!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs