Thread: Beautiful Black Hope!

Beautiful Black Hope!

Hope what a beautiful shiny ebony girl you are. It's wonderful when both cat and owner give so much to eachother. I totally understand this, as Jack changed my life and I would'nt be the person I am without him being in my life for his short time with me.
    You are so pretty, and give you meowmy so much love. I'm sure she adores you and we can all see why.

Happy Cat Of The Day Hope!!!!

Hope.....

what a beautiful "story" about Hope.....what a beautiful name....what a beautiful kitty.....Hope is such a powerful word!

Thanks to PCB!

Happy Cat Of The Day Hope You are a beautiful feline Purrs to you and your human

What a beautiful, shiny blackie you are, Hope. My blackie, Boo, is sitting right next to me as I type so maybe it's a trait of black cats that they like to be so close to their humans. I'm so glad that you were able to bring comfort to each other when you first became companions and that it still continues today. You definitely deserve your title of COTD. Enjoy, sleek one!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hope, you are a cat on a mission to help your parent at a time when HOPE was needed!! All the Clan are just thrilled to see a JERSEY GIRL as our COTD!!! HAPPY COTD!!

You are indeed a Beacon of Hope for Black Cat Strays and Lost Ones Hope as you prove that Black Cats can be beautiful.
    I was in PetsMart and there were Four Black Cats there, all Big Mature Cats and the people sadly were passing them up, not realizing what treasures
    that they were passing up.

Its wonderful that You are one of the Lucky Cats Hope, and we know that you will repay your people a million times over for thier Love!
    Your history sounds like My Princess 18 , who was found in the wild fighting for her Kittens.
    I pray that Hope has as many good years 16 as Princess has had here.

Princess, Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster , Tubby 2 and Ebonite Are Leading a 24MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SALUTE FOR HAPPY HOPE OUR EBONY AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I couldn't agree more...beautiful kitty, beautiful name, beautiful story! And while "Hope" may not have been your Mom's first choice, you couldn't have been more aptly named, sweetheart! You are one gorgeous girl Hope, and yep, the camera sure does love you! No wonder you love to pose for your Mommy! hehe

We're so happy to have had the chance to meet you today Hope, to honor you and share in your heartwarming story! How often have we said it here, that our furkids are truly our earthly angels; teaching us, comforting us and helping to heal us during our most difficult of days! You are such a furkid Hope, and your Mommy is truly blessed to have you in her life, just as you are to have her as your rescuer, your guardian, your best friend and soul mate for life! And tell your Mom that are two things she mentioned that we here can all relate to...when she says she loves you sooo much, "it's scary," and that you rescued each other! That's what I call a heavenly match!

Congratulations to you on your much deserved day of honor precious, beautiful Hope! I wish for you and your wonderful Mommy a very special day of celebration, and countless more years of shared love and devoted companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! (Make sure you get an extra helping of "dessert" tonight!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hope what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

My black cat, Chester joins me in saying HI to you today. He loves it when one of his ebony cat fellows is honored. We both hope you and your loving human are spending this day doing all your favorite things together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope!!!

Hope - your name suits your perfectly! And you are a stunning kitty too! I'm glad that you and your momma enrich eath other's lives!

Blog Entries

Hope the =^..^=

I love her so much, it's scary!

How you feel about Hope is what every pet deserves! I am thrilled that you and Hope have found each other. Isn't it wonderful to learn all about your cat, how you fall deeply in love and how your Hope trusts you and loves you back with all of her being?

Hope, we wish you a long life with your Mummy, every day filled with mutual love and admiration.

My baby brother, Felix and I, Norman are rescues. Felix was an itsy bitsy wee kitten found in a garbage pail; my former family brought me in to be euthanised but my veterinarian wouldn't do it. Instead, she waited until my Paw-Paw was ready to embrace another kitty after the death of beloved Sasha the Cat. My KatMa was overjoyed when Paw-Paw was ready. Then 6 months later, Felix adopted all of us. Life in The Place is great!

KatMa believes every animal of every species deserves respect and should not be mistreated. Imagine this: KatMa doesn't step on spiders or bugs. We think your Mummy's heart must be the same.

Beautiful Hope, celebrate today in style. All members of Cat of the Day will be wishing you the best: today, tomorrow and always.

Purrs from Norman & Felix
    and from Baby-Rascal (technically "up for adoption") but we know KatMa will never let him go...
    and Ebony, that handsome mid-night black male stray who comes twice a day for meals. He has big puffy cheeks and looks much like Hope. He won't let our KatMa pet him past his neck so she can't get him in...

You define

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hope

I, too, am amazed at how cats share their spirits with people. It is so comforting to know Hope is sharing so many moments with you. Lucky cat. Lucky "owner". Thank you for sharing your kitty with us!

There's always hope!

HELLO HOPE! I THINK THAT IS A GREAT NAME-ESPECIALLY SINCE SOME PEOPLE FEEL SCARED ABOUT BLACK CATS! I ADORE THEM BUT SO MANY SUPERSTITIOUS HUMANS-LOLYOU AND YOUR HUMAN CAME TOGETHER AND YOU ARE BLESSED BECAUSE OF IT. I AM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NY AND I AGREE THAT LIFE HAS GREATER MEANING AND WARMTH BECAUSE OF THESE PURR-FECT ANGELS! GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Beautiful black gorgeous Hope!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being COTD!

Black cats are some of the most lovable there are!

Get lots of treats and scritches!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I