Thread: Wrinkly Chloe.

Wrinkly Chloe.

Ive know a few Shar Peis in my time and young or old they have allways been serious dogs. Serious about being relaxed.

Beautiful Chloe, enjoy your day.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Chloe, you're a beautiful Shar Pei - that picture of you in the snow is such a great portrait. I enjoy the one with you and the kitties, of course, since I'm a kitty mom! You're a great relaxed dog and I think you'd make a fantastic therapy dog! Just the temperament!

You have a wonderful DOTD celebration, with lots of relaxation, and have fun with your fursibs on your special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Chloe! Props to the talented photographer for capturing you in all of your Shar-Pei glory; what gorgeous photos!! I can't imagine a dog more suited for therapy work than you, Chloe! With your gentle, laid back demeanor and excellent manners you're sure to be a success, and we thank your family for considering devoting part of your life to such a noble cause! (And your irresistible, wrinkly face is sure to bring a smile to all who cross your path!) You truly are one very special pup Chloe, and we're honored to crown you our very special, most deserving honoree! Keep up the good work Chloe, bringing so much joy and happiness to your family, to all who are lucky enough to meet and know you! Have a happy day celebrating with your pup pals Pickles and Rinaldo, and "your cat" Brenda! I hope you're all treated to a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces...like every day! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Chloe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Chloe

I really enjoyed reading about your life, Chloe. I have only ever seen 2 other Shar Peis, and they were both very aggressive and nasty. I do know that the way a dog is raised is the best gage of how they will be as adults. I just can't imagine why anyone would want a nasty, aggressive baby! I was very glad you were named our precious Dog of the Day, because it gave me a chance to see your lovely personality. (The picture with the cats was GREAT!) Have a wonderful afternoon and enjoy your new furry siblings. Have a treat on me, and have your human Mom give you a big hugs from us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	It's-MY-dog.gif 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	43858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I'm-Doxie-ENOUGH.gif 
Views:	51 
Size:	539.9 KB 
ID:	43859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Telling-tales.gif 
Views:	47 
Size:	370.0 KB 
ID:	43860  

Hello Chloe,

You are indeed a beautiful girl & a sweet, gentle one too. I do hope
    you get to be a therapy dog. You really seem to have the perfect
    temperment for it. Congratulations Chloe on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Chloe

Oh boy, was it ever wonderful to see your dear face today! I'm a pei mom myself and just love the breed! You are gorgeous, Ms. Chloe....and I do understand the special bond with cats, since shar peis tend to be cat-like themselves. What a good girl you are to be so laid back....you definitely will make a wonderful therapy dog! You are sure to make all who see and touch you smile!

Congratulations on being the most deserving DOTD. Celebrate well with all your family! Hugs and kisses to a beautiful girl!

Oh my goodness, Chloe! You are beautiful! I have never met a Shar Pei before -- I sure enjoyed meeting you and getting to know a little about your family and all the things you like. Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Chloe !!!!!

It's not often we see a girl like you in our spotlight. We could just reach in and kiss those wrinkles a million times or more!! You are one kissable, loveable, sweetheart, Chloe!! You sound like a great girl too. Isn't it great to have such a menagerie there with you? Never a dull moment. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell the family to add kisses in from us. Some for all the fursibs too please. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!