Thread: Flag Burner Taped to Flagpole.

Flag Burner Taped to Flagpole.

Mob Justice: Vets Tie Flag-Burner to Pole
    21-year-old humiliated in front of VFW post.
    By EDWARD J. CARR
    Updated 1:45 PM EDT, Sat, Sep 26, 2009

Pillorying is a public embarrassment punishment dating back to the Middle Ages, but it was used to great effect recently when a young man in Valley Falls, New York, allegedly lit an American flag in front of a VFW Post on fire.

According to the Albany Times Union, a young man entered the bar at VFW Post 1938 on Sept. 18. When he was turned away for not having proper identification, he supposedly cut the American flag from a flagpole in front of the building and lit it on fire.

Someone saw him do it, the Troy Record reported, and it didn’t take long for enraged vets to find the fire starter.

They offered him three choices. They could hand him over to police, beat him up or duct-tape him to the flagpole for six hours, wearing a sign identifying the crime he allegedly committed.

He chose the latter option.

"He'll never disrespect the flag again, I can tell you that," said Post Commander Nick Normile, a Vietnam veteran.

Normile also said the burnt flag will be disposed of properly at an official ceremony sometime in the future.
    First Published: Sep 26, 2009 12:29 PM EDT
    Source.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

lololololololololololol.

And the meek shall inherit........No, the meek shall exact a fair amount of revenge.

I am going to look for pics...

NOW that's the way to go.
    GILL & Crew;

Revenge is sweeeeet!!!!! Personally, I would rather have him scrub the entire flag pole with a small toothbrush. But I think taping him to the flagpole got the message across.

How dare he disrespect our Old Glory. Burning that flag is the same as spitting in the faces of every single one of our beloved troops who are putting their lives on the line everyday for OUR freedom.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I love it!! That is sweet justice with-out bodily harm. : )

----<---<--<{(@

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Now that is good ole American JUSTICE!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!