Thread: Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter

Every once in a while when I read about a Dog of the Day's past history it will bring a tear to my eyes. Today was such a day. Little Peanut Butter, you are so precious and I can't even begin to imagine "dumping you off" for any reason. Thank God your new people were able to see beyond your little imperfections and love you for who you are. When I scrolled down and saw you with your new fur sibling, Snickerdoodles, is when the tears started. You struck it rich Sweetie - a wonderful home with people who will love you always and a new chi brother to have fun with every day!!! I am so happy for you and wish you happiness always and am sending a big thank you to you humans for turning your life around.

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Peanut Butter! I can't think of a doggie more deserving of our extra special Sunday honors than you, sweetheart! You hit the nail on the head Peanut Butter, the only ones with a deformity are those wicked people who would toss you aside! I think your pawsies are beautiful!!! But, as rough as your start in life was, in the end it was you who won out, landing in the bestest forever home on earth! Now, for all the days of your life, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days to enjoy, humans and furry friends to love on and be loved by! You even have your very won furry best bud to round out the perfect picture! Speaking of pictures, just look at that shot of you and Snickerdoodles all snuggled up on the big bed! hehe What a precious pair, what a life! I'm so happy we had the chance to meet you today Peanut Butter, to crown you our very special honoree! I hope you and Snickerdoodles enjoy a very happy, fun filled day...a lifetime of unconditional love! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you precious Peanut Butter, and to Snickerdoodle too!!! (Yes sweetie pie, we love you back!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut Butter !!!!!!!!

LES here too, Pam. Your story is unimaginable. Those cold, heartless people will get theirs back , Little Man!! Don't you worry. Such a handsome little guy you are. We are a bit partial to Chis and especially white ones. Our Daisy is swooning over the computer screen right now. What a match you two would make. When we saw the picture of you and your little bro, Snickerdoodles, we almost lost it here in our house. Both of you are precious beyond words. A big thanks to your family for giving you a great home with a cool little bro. Never an unhappy day for you again, buddy!! We see your family writes that they hope we like you. No, we don't just like you, we love you!!!!!! Congrats to you today as our most deserving DOTD, Mr. Adorable PB!!! Please tell the family to cover you and bro with kisses from us here in Florida. Maybe you can persuade the family to join Pat Talk so we can get to know you and bro better. We never have enough Chihuahuas!!! Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Peanut Butter

First that you are a chi caught my attention, then the name was so cute -but reading more about you made me choke up knowing that someone could just get rid of you like that- you are in a great place now and deserve the happiness you have-the pictures are adorable!!
    Happy dotd
    Last edited by mydd; 09-20-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Peanut Butter

Oh my gosh Peanut Butter, you are just the sweetest little dog and I love your paws they give you a beautiful original characteristic! Your parents are wonderful people! I'm so happy for you that you found your forever home with a fantasic family!!!!

Peanut Butter, you are beautiful inside and out and I don't see how anybody could think differently. Those people who dumped you are blind fools in more ways than one. I'm so happy to hear that you now have a loving forever home and family. Wish I could give you a kiss on that sweet little face. Congratulations Peanut Butter on being our DOTD.

Hi Peanut Butter,

I read your story today & it made me sad that you were badly treated
    by people without a heart. I am so happy to see that your new home is
    your real forever home. You are a precious boy & it's so good to see
    you & your new pal Snickerdoodle. Congratulations on being so rightly
    honored as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs and
    kisses to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Peanut Butter!

You are just about the most adorable lil' chihuahua! You and Snickerdoodle look so happy and contant! I'm glad that you found a new loving hime - away from those mean bad people!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    I hope you like me!
    Awww, sweet PB! Daisy and Delilah are right - we you! And we hope your family will register for PT because we like stories and pictures a LOT around here. I am so glad you are in a home where you are loved and cared about. The pic of you and Snickerdoodles made me laugh right out loud because you look so comfortable together! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetie!

P.S. You and Snickerdoodles look very nice in green and white!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi peanut butter!

YOU ARE TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL! ALL OF THE SADNESS FROM THE PAST NOW HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A LOVING HOME AND FAMILY! I AM A NEW YORK CAT MAMA-BUT YOU ARE A LITTLE SWEETIE AND I LOVED READING ABOUT YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Our Peanut Butter

Thank-you to all for the replies about our little buddy! He truly is special and so is (Snickers) Snickerdoodles. They are so much fun and companionship for the family. They are very protective of us. Little Peanut actually wimpers and cries big tears for butter pecan ice cream! I've never seen a dog cry like a human but our little man does. It is a sight to see! Well thank-you all again. Once I figure out how to work this better I'm sure I'll be on it more.