I'm just shy of being 2 months late so I'm really starting to freak out (in my head).. I'll be going to the Dr. soon to get checked out so thats not what I need advice on.

IF (I really hope not) I am preg. ummm... how should I tell him, my family, my boss? My good friend is REALLY touchy as she & her hubby have been having no luck at having kids & shes becoming flustered & spiteful towards people who are getting preg & didn't want kids... so I'd have no idea on how to tell her. She wont hate me, but its just another slap in her face & I care a lot about her & her issue.

No worries about abortion I'm not into it esp since my chances are so low to have kids I was told not to have my heart set on any. Which was fine as I'm not really into having kids or being a mother. If it happen, ok, I'll be th ebest mom ever, but if I don't I'm fine with that too.

I'm NOT going to say anything to anyone yet cause I don't know & I don't want anyone to freak out & yell at me, I think me freaking out is 1 too many.. But I've never been late like this. Sure 1 week late is normal, but I haven't had one since the beginning of July

I know Trevor will be supportive as hes a HUGE family guy, but I don't think he wanted kids this soon (he's 25), esp this soon in our relationship (2.5 months). So its really bad timing.

On the positive I have a full time job with full benefits & legally have the right to 1yr off with pay. But still

This so sucks!