Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Update #92 -- Morgan has no more mouth problems.

That sounds promising, Moesha. Better and better......
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

More prayers and a candle for Morgan...
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=9235148
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That does sound promising and I'm glad to hear it. Prayers coming!

I'll be out of touch for a little over a week, but I'll check back in when we get home - Good Luck!

Maggie
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    How's Morgan doing?

And how's Morgan's Meowmie holding up?

You've both been in my thoughts and prayers, even tho I haven't posted here. I'm a little like you I guess - I read but don't post as often as I should......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Morgan is doing well at the moment. He's eaten the transfer factor mixed with food for the last 3 days. He didn't want to eat it today at first, but I just left it down and took a nap. When I woke up, he had eaten it. He's been running around playing with his tunnel and with Aroara this afternoon. So as long as Morgan is doing well, his meowmie is doing well. I tear up every day at some point, but at least I'm eating again. I'm glad that I am here, even though he is doing so well, he would have been fine with my sister staying with him. I just would have been a bag of nerves if I couldn't check on him myself. My other sister and her husband and my mom have been calling and texting from Disney keeping posted on what they are doing. They were at Epcot yesterday and the Food and Wine Festival had just started. They kept telling me about all the different foods they were eating.

Thanks for asking about us. I keep thinking about posting here but basically have the same stuff to say. He's doing well right now. I keep thinking about Haggis and that the vet gave him 2 months to live and that was almost a year ago. I don't want to get my hopes up about that happening for Morgan. I don't know if the Transfer Factor has any effect or not, but as long as he will eat it, I'll give it to him. It surely can't hurt.

Thanks again for the thoughts. We both appreciate them.

I'm glad to hear that you're now able to get him to take the Transfer Factor. Hopefully this will help him and he'll be with you for a long time to come. He still remains in my thoughts and prayers.

There have been some amazing stories connected with TF. I didn't have much faith in it, but after reading some of the stories on here with cats that have stayed healthy on TF, I'm a believer now. Go, Morgan, go!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Good to hear Morgan is fine- that's what we always hoped for Tigris thta he would have some more happy days. Enjoy them

That's wonderful news!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers, girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks guys again. You are such a source of support and I really appreciate that. Especially when so many are dealing with losses of your own. Morgan didn't want to eat the Transfer Factor today. I left it out until he ate his "medicine mush" as I call it. When I came in, somehow a cricket got it as well. He has taken care of that intruder. I am going to have to dog sit for 10 days starting on Wednesday.

I will have to spend the nights away from home, but my mom will be back from Florida to take care of Morgan. Plus I will be here for periods throughout the day to check in on him. I don't know if dog sitting was the right choice or not, but somehow I'll make it work. The people live about 10 minutes from my house. I'm just so not a dog person, but I need this money to help pay for the extra vet bills and food and medicines for Morgan. I'll just be running a bit more than usual. Hopefully Morgan will barely notice a change in the routine.

As long as Mom makes sure he eats his medicine mush! (I love that phrase), he'll be fine.

And you'll be checking in. Give him some lovins for me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

So glad to hear that Morgan is doing well and eating the transfer factor. I, too, hope that he doesn't notice much change in the routine when you dog sit. He'll be fine, and you'll be in and out, so I wouldn't worry too much (just the normal amount, lol). Hugs and scritchies to Morgan, and hugs to you too.

Oh I will be home every day to mix up his "medicine mush". I will be definitely be home a lot even when dog sitting. I have a very busy schedule quite often, so hopefully he won't notice much of a difference. I just won't be home at night. He's only started sleeping with me the last few nights. I'm hopeful that it will go well. He's doing quite well at the moment, so that will help me be away. And if I just can't stand it, I'll jump in the car and be home in 10 minutes!

I made a bit of a mistake today. We were getting low on the little cans of Whiskas. Those are what I have been using to mix up the Transfer Factor. My mom usually buys him his canned food. She has done that for all 11 years for him. It is their special thing. She went to Florida with my sister and her husband. So I thought I better go and get Morgan some more canned food. I thought that I would get the canned food with gravy so that it would be easier to disguise the TF. I got it home and opened the first can, salmon and shrimp. It was shredded! Morgan hates shredded! I knew that, but the can didn't say shredded. I just mixed it up anyway. He licked the gravy mostly and left the chunks. Good thing that the TF was a liquid mixed in with the gravy.

I am so hoping the TF works for Morgan! I'm glad you finally found a way to give it to him! Best wishes!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so glad that Morgan is doing well at the moment. I will continue to say prays for him and for you.

Take care,
    Melissa