Thread: Madison

Madison

congratulations, what a beautiful girl you are!

wonderful dog

Thanks so much for your work in rescue. Madison deserves the best. Give her a hug and rub from me. your a very special dog.

Madison......What a beautiful lady you are. You could be the love of my life also. You are so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD You deserve it.
    Keep up the good work Madison. You are a special baby.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Madison,
    Your beautiul face brings back such happy memories of when I was a child and we raised German Shepards. My dad was a deputy and helped train them, I got to play with them, such good memories.
    You are truly a hero and in your life do more good then most people will ever do in theirs. Saying a life, what could be greater. Congrats intelligent and brave girl, you are always special.

Beautiful Madison !!!!

You are an incredibly gorgeous girl, Madison. Congrats on being a great search and rescue doggie too. You're doing an awesome job. Anyone can tell you are well loved by your human. We can understand why. Have a wonderful day as our Friday 9-11 DOTD and big congratulations!!!!! Please tell your human to plant tons of kisses on that beautiful facie from us in Florida. Happiness always and keep up the good work!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations to you beautiful Madison, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Bless you and thank you for your amazing dedication to search and rescue work! You are a shining ambassador for your beloved breed, embodying all of those traits we have come to admire and cherish in the GSD; beauty, intelligence, courage; unwavering loyalty and devotion to your family, and your job! And you sound like quite the mush bucket to boot; Madison, friend to all!

You're my hero Madison, just as you are to your family and to all of those whose lives you have touched! Your person is so very blessed to have you there by her side; her loyal protector, soul mate and best friend for life! In fact everyone whose life you touch is all the better for it! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor Madison! I have no doubt that everyone who knows and loves you will be so proud to see you honored here today! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Madison,

You are a beautiful girl. I love those gorgeous brown eyes and your
    gorgeous coloring. Thank you for all your rescue work. It's a big
    job, but I know you do it well. You are very smart & also very loving
    companion. Congratulations on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt