Thread: Karma

I can't believe it! My kitten is named Karma!

Karma is a beautiful and very lucky horse to have found her present owner!

Karma you are truly a beautiful horse and have a wonderful story. How lucky you are to be in such a loving home! Congratulations on being named POTD!!!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Karma you are one regal, beautiful, elegant horse - and from a great state too! You look very very happy on your farm - and certainly are very very loved! Your white and brown mane is quite impressive, I bet your a dream to ride. Congratulations Karma, for being Our Pet of the Day!

What a wonderful, touching story.....and what a magnificent looking horse! Enjoy your future together.

Karma's story: A sweet and wonderful testimony to the power of real LOVE.
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Karma, I loved reading your story and thank goodness your human decided to ask to see other horses and they brought you out, now you are her horse of a lifetime. Congratulations dear, sweet Karma, Our very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Karma, your beautiful picture certainly doesn't even give a hint of the previous life you had. I'm so glad you're in a happy, loving home now, and have lots of green grass and friends to bond with!! You certainly have good "karma". I wish only the best for you and your human for a long, long time.

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Oh, what a wonderful horsie-boy won POTD today!!! I am glad that you got the best home you could possibly have, Karma! Oh, gee, you are so beautiful! I am sorry that you were unhappy at your old home, but it all worked out in the end, as I always say! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Dear Karma, what a very touching and heartwarming story your Mom has shared with us all! Your photo is breathtaking! It is only fitting that such a magnificent horse like you should be photographed amidst such beautiful scenery! Yours is truly a Cinderella tale! From rags to riches in every sense of the word. And how wonderful that in addition to your humans you have three 4 legged horse friends to wile away the days with! I am thrilled, just thrilled to read that for all the days of your life you will be cherished for the treasure you are. I know your VERY proud Mommy feels like the richest woman alive, having such a loyal, devoted, loving companion in her life. Karma, "angel girl," you are one very beautiful horse and one spectacular Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you Karma!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

God works in strange ways - sometimes we just have to wait for exactly what we want!

What a great story with a true happy ending.

Karma you are magnificent and are receiving well deserved love and attention!

Beautiful Karma,

You are truely Gorgeous. As Sandra has said, a Real
    Cinderella story...Your person judged from her heart
    not at first glance, and look what happened. Congrats
    to you for being chosen as our very deserving, very special
    PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Karma I love ya!

You are such a beautiful horse! I love your wonderful paint horse coloring-especially the two-tone mane! I am so happy the perfect horse found the perfect home! May you enjoy many years in your happy home with your other horsey friends. Have a great day as today's Pet of the Day. You truely are a dream horse and a dream come true!