Thread: Bentley

Bentley

Hello handsome Bentley Happy COTD to you and your human. You are one handsome feline. Purrs purrs purrs

For bentley

HI BENTLEY! HAPPY COTD. MY CATS ADORE WATCHING MEERKAT MANOR ON ANIMAL PLANET-BUT I HAVE THE DVDS TOO-SO THEY WATCH THOSE WITH MOM CAUSE THEY KNOW I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD. LOL YOUR PICTURES KNOCK ME OUT-SOOOOO SWEET! THE MIDDLE PICTURE IN THE BLACK AND WHITE CLOSE UP REALLY IS MY FAVORITE- IT'S VERY COOL. YOUR COLORS ARE SO FINE AND YOUR TAIL AND COAT ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I AM BEING RAISED BY MY CATS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK-AND AGREE THAT SHELTER CATS ARE GREAT. MY TUXEDO CAT SAMMY AND I MET AND FELL IN LOVE AT AN ANIMAL PROTECTIVE PLACE NEAR HERE. TOTAL BLISS EVER SINCE SAMMY CAME IN THE DOOR! BEST WISHES B-MAN! SUSANSWATLIN518

Bentley, you are one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on! And wow, doesn't the camera love you! Major props to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your feline glory; your photos are simply breathtakingly beautiful! We're so happy your Mom chose to go the rescue route, giving such a deserving kitty a chance at happiness! And we thank her too for her reminder that the unconditional love you rescues grace our lives with is priceless! Thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming story with us! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max! Love and hugs to you, beautiful Bentley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~