Thread: Molly girl

Molly girl

HEY MOLLY-HOW ARE YOU? WATCH THOSE BOYS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE-HONEY-THEY'LL BREAK YOUR HEART-LOL YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY SMART AND SLICK FROM WHAT I READ IN YOUR STORY! I AM A CAT LADY IN NY BUT I LOVE DOGS TOO. HAPPY DOTD TO A REAL BEAUTY! BLESSINGS SUSANSWATLIN518

Magnificent Molly !!!!!

Our Mom is going crazy this morning after seeing your picture, Molly. She is telling us that you are the spitting image of a little girl she had many many moons ago. After RB Lady, her RB Benny came along. She said she knows what joy your family will have with you. You American Eskimo Dogs are super pets and companions. What a pretty little girl you are, sweetie. We loved hearing of your antics with your brother, Blackie. How cute is the "bone exchange"? You are a very smart girl. After you and Blackie play and play, then you can visit Rocky. What a great life you have!! Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!!! Please tell Mom to pass out some kisses to you and Blackie from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations to Mowwie!!!

Hello! I know Molly, Blackie, and their Mommy.

Congratulations to the whole family!

Marvelous Molly!

Molly - you are one gorgeous puppy! You pictures are also very expressive!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Molly

Hey Molly,

You look great and it sounds like you have a big day planned. My canine child Fletcher Man looks so much like you, the two of you could be brother and sister. If I could figure out how to insert a picture I would show you.

The breeder says he is a long hair Chihuahua but clearly is too large for that breed. The vet thinks he has some spitz in him. Just curious if you have more information on your heritage so Fletcher Man can explore his roots further.

Have a great day,

Fletcher man's mom

Beautiful Mollie

Hello, Gorgeous!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Mollie. You are just beautiful! We would love to see some pictures of your black brother, too. I know he probably isn't very smart (from your human's note), but I bet you love him to bits! Keep fooling him, and keep loving him. I wish you a happy day filled with love, fun, friends and more love. Have a wonderful time teasing your neighbor, and get a few well deserved treats to celebrate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolfenstein.gif 
Views:	382 
Size:	212.1 KB 
ID:	43670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ella-in-chair.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	323.2 KB 
ID:	43671   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All by babie since 1969.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	781.6 KB 
ID:	43672  

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Molly girl! Oh my gosh, look at that beautiful, million dollar mega watt smile! And you have every reason to smile sweetheart, being surrounded by so much human and furry love and companionship! I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on an Eskie! My heart melted and I could hardly take the cuteness factor! And true to everything I've ever read about Eskies, you are true to your breed...sooo beautiful, talented and smart; did I say smart? I laughed out loud reading of the great bone caper! hehe Poor Blackie doesn't have a chance! But I agree with my fellow poster above, beware of those "over the fence" romances (though I have a feeling that in any relationship you'd have the upper paw)! Hope you and dear Blackie both, are enjoying a very happy day celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day reign with your Dad and Mom, Grandpa, and of course your long distance doggie beau, Rocky! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Molly, and to Blackie too...and Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Molly,

It's a pleasure to meet you today little lady. You have the cutest face.
    Sounds like you are keeping your family on it's toes, Blackie included.
    I wish you & your doggie brother a long & happy life together.Congratulations
    on being honored as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

R I P Molly's Mommy

My friend Jen, who was Molly's Mom and submitted this DotD, passed away suddenly last week. She was only 33.

In going through some of my old E-mails I found Jen's and my exchange about the momentous event of Mowwie being DotD and thought I would just make a note about this as a memorial for healing etc. She was so excited and proud!

Molly's grandpa will be taking care of Molly from now on.

Oh, how sad! Maybe you could start a thread down in General for her. Thank you for letting us know.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry to hear this. How tragic.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so sorry.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt